Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice figures, everyone! I wish I had a few RE3 ones... I've only got a few NECA Series 1 BH4 ones.

Comment

• Go ahead and get them Helegad, the nemesis figures are the best, along with william from Palisades

Comment

• I want Nemesis...I was bidding on a Wesker but the bid ended at around $50 and my paypal only has 100 left. I'll have to stop making purchases for a while.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
          She is in a little cottonish dress actually. It's thin and I can see the black 'bra' underneath. Some people really put their dirty minds to work in making her. She is the only one without the painted clothes.
          If I find another one of her for a decent price, I'll see about getting it and opening her. I also want to get another g3-4 William opened so I can put him on display with the Ivy that comes with Ada.

Here's what Miss Mist is talking about with partial nudity.

Edit: If the picture doesn't show, just refresh it a couple of times, 'cause it doesn't show straight away with me. Shitty connection speeds at the moment.
          Last edited by Twist; 07-02-2008, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• I don't understand why they gave her a handgun. She can't even aim with those boobs in her face

Comment

• Looks like she's wearing her Assignment Ada gear under that dress XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Twist View Post
                http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/h...gueGallery.jpg

Here's what Miss Mist is talking about with partial nudity.

Edit: If the picture doesn't show, just refresh it a couple of times, 'cause it doesn't show straight away with me. Shitty connection speeds at the moment.
                XD Thanks. So its just completely black underneath...I would have liked to see her midsection. It would have been awesome if htey kept the scar from Birkin's claw on her.

And yeah Cerberes...her boobs are waaay too big.

I really wish they made an Annette figure...I would have loved to have one of her. Maybe pair her with William in his human form.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

XD Thanks. So its just completely black underneath...I would have liked to see her midsection. It would have been awesome if htey kept the scar from Birkin's claw on her.

And yeah Cerberes...her boobs are waaay too big.

I really wish they made an Annette figure...I would have loved to have one of her. Maybe pair her with William in his human form.
                  True, that.

There should of been a wounded Ada Wong variant. Leon and Claire got variants, so why not Ada?

And speaking of claw marks, Hunk has them on his back:http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/h...Gallery005.jpg [Sorry for the bad quality].
                  Last edited by Twist; 07-02-2008, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• I can somewhat make them out. Has there ever been a Barry figure made? I did just a small bit of searching and didn't find anything.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I can somewhat make them out. Has there ever been a Barry figure made? I did just a small bit of searching and didn't find anything.
                      Nope, no Barry figure has ever been made, unfortunatly.

Comment

• Ever?
                        Last edited by Project Omega; 07-02-2008, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post

Ever?
                          LOL. I stand corrected. Nice find, Project Omega. :]

Comment

• They're fan made, but I can't miss an opportunity to post Lego Barry and Lego Wesker <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post

Ever?
                              XD Oh wow....their faces look awesome.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Oh God, that Ada figure is ugly! It looks like she's wearing a gimp suit straight out of San Andreas!

Comment

Working...
                                X