Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did offer 25...but its still 5 off and free shipping.
    Last edited by Bertha; 07-14-2008, 12:22 AM.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Double posting but...eh.

Just bought the GSX STARS watch. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EOIBSA:US:1123

Personally I'd rather have the Wesker one. http://gsx-watch.com/watch_line_up/Albert-Wesker.html
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
        Double posting but...eh.

Just bought the GSX STARS watch. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EOIBSA:US:1123

Personally I'd rather have the Wesker one. http://gsx-watch.com/watch_line_up/Albert-Wesker.html
        I ordered the GSX one for $50 from here. After mark ups and shipping it was about $65. Retail is about $120.

There's actually 1998 pieces, not 1000 like that auction stated too.
        And mine came brand new with a battery.
        The auction seems quite deceptive all 'round.

The retail on the Wesker one is over $600. I don't have one of those
        Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 07-15-2008, 12:54 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
          I ordered the GSX one for $50 from here. After mark ups and shipping it was about $65. Retail is about $120.

There's actually 1998 pieces, not 1000 like that auction stated too.
          And mine came brand new with a battery.
          The auction seems quite deceptive all 'round.

The retail on the Wesker one is over $600. I don't have one of those

I thought there were more than 1000...I saw another of the same watch for 120 on a Japanese auction site a few months ago. I was going to just use the bid...but I'm too impulsive.

*sighs* The Wesker ones are really pricey...same with the Barry models. ebay had a Rebecca watch that went for about $100ish I think a few days ago. I would have won that one too but my last bid didn't go through fast enough. Oh well. Maybe next time.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
            not bad, just need to get the other 60 odd
            still a complete set would set you back about £90-120
            Can i please get views on this, i was thinking about buying a 5th annie case, mint condition, with everything, inc bag and shipping box, all for £300 inc shipping.
            Is this alright or wayyyy too much?
            OMG, that's a bit much. Spend it on something you'd really enjoy. You could have a holiday overseas for a weekend with that sort of money.

Comment

• Bought myself a William G Type with video tape for $100 inc postage, just got to sort out a black version now
              And Helegad that's exactly what i'm doing, saving money to go on holiday to japan and spend money on resident evil lol

Comment

• My brother has been to Japan twice. I haven't gone yet. I know both times he went, he visited one of his friends and they went to Akihabara. He came back with around $200 worth of Bio stuff.

Comment

• Does anyone know what exactly they sell in tokyo, like what b.h stuff they do in that city?
                  I don't know if to wait until i go out there and buy items such as the 5th annie case, i'll most likey save $100 odd maybe, if i bought the case out in japan, but buying it now, its not that much more and saves me waiting 10 months, when the case might be even harder to get.
                  Last edited by nemesis_lover; 07-16-2008, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Got some Japan packages in today ;)
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      Got some Japan packages in today ;)
                      What are the white, purple and green cd/dvds? Also...love the Gun Survivor 4 with guncom.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                        Got some Japan packages in today ;)
                        I'm very interested to know what those discs at the bottom are (the ones which say "CAPCOM" on them )

Comment

• Those discs are capcom issues, featuring Biohazard 0, UC or Biohazard 4 Wii Edition.
                          Last edited by Baiohazãdo; 07-17-2008, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• I received today the Pachislot kit, at the end of the DVD there is some kind of password, is that for the machine or for the website?.

Comment

• The discs are shop dvd's used to promote games. I'll get back to you on what they contain when I can view them myself.

Comment

• Got a sealed edition of 4.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

Working...
                                X