No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 3.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but in the original REs, you couldn't see what was coming when it was right in front of your face!

SCARY NON-FUNCTIONAL CAMERA ANGLES!

Comment

If RE 4 was like that I would like it way much more.And I dont see any silent hill resemblance anyways,more like REmake.Or a bit AITD.

Comment

if they don't make this game i'll sit through years of college and uni and learn how to make games, then i'll make this game
        or just hope capcom do it before i go on this long adventure.

Comment

Thats IT! I have had it with these MOTHER F***** Companies
          ruinin' these MOTHER F***** GAMES! Spoiler:

We need to all band together and Infiltrate Capcom, hack the archives and download everything they had on !.5 and 3.5, play them through, and release them to the public. We'll be heroes!

p.s. Hope I gave you your Samuel L. Jackson fix for the day.
          Last edited by LeonsBuddyDave; 11-18-2007, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
            I remember when I first saw this, shame they canned it although it all deserves to be reworked with a new protagonist and away you go. Potential "Alone in the Dark" material, Haunting Grounds 2 maybe . . .
            Capcom has already spun off one RE4 incarnation into a new series, which didn't turn out too shabby. Taking into consideration the the Wii is basically a Gamecube plus motion sensing maybe, just maybe, Capcom could use the engine/models for another game.

Yeah, and maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Comment

Capcom has got to release resident evil 1.5 and especialy 3.5,just watched some of 3.5 on u-tube and loved it.It is the only reason that i got a ps2 in the first place then found out that res was an entire different game on the game cube.Please Capcom let them out there

Comment

I can't ****ing believe this was scrapped over that BS we got as 4.

Comment

I think what I liked best about it was how quickly Leon could switch weapons. That hook man was also pretty creepy. Had they just tweaked it a bit...maybe ditching the ghosty like feel (the blue light tone kinda made it easier to see the enemies in my opinion). This did seem a lot more like the classic RE games. The finished product of 4 is nice...but damn...the weapon swap was something they should have kept!
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

You gotta admit, it's deffintely a new direction. And the idea of fighting a combination of real and hallucinated enemies appeals to me as you can never be quite sure what you're fighting is actually a real enemy, a hallucination...or poor Joe Schmoe from the nearby town who wandered in and is not eating shotgun rounds for his trouble. And what we know of the story seems more interesting than what we got from RE4, which has to be one of the most stereotypical plots to ever exist.

Plus it looks like it'll scare the pants off me and that's the really important thing.

Comment

I think in RE 3.5 we would have gotten a proper ending to Umbrella and a better story all together. Thats the biggest thing that bothered me about RE 4 was the fact that Umbrella was writen off so easily. The whole Saddler-cult thing just didn't do it for me. Hopefully RE 5 has a better evil organization.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonsBuddyDave View Post
                        Thats IT! I have had it with these MOTHER F***** Companies
                        ruinin' these MOTHER F***** GAMES! Spoiler:

We need to all band together and Infiltrate Capcom, hack the archives and download everything they had on !.5 and 3.5, play them through, and release them to the public. We'll be heroes!

p.s. Hope I gave you your Samuel L. Jackson fix for the day.
                        I'm with you until my last breath !
                        I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

Re 3.5 was a good resi game.the problem is,that after RE 3 the resi horror series is dead and re 4 is a recommencement.To bad.Resident Evil 4 is not longer a resident evil game,its more like an action game,no survival horror game.If Re 3.5 would released,this game will be one of the best horror games ever and maybe Re 5 wolud be more spooky than the normal Re 5

Comment

There is no way of KNOWING that RE3.5 would've been "superior".

Looking at the available footage of its stages of development, it generally looks like it didn't know where it was going with itself, and what little we've seen was hardly scary at all. A couple of very cheap "jumps", at best.

Besides, Resident Evil 5 had some very excellent moments, such as being able to do this

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post

Besides, Resident Evil 5 had some very excellent moments, such as being able to do this

Sheva: be quiet, don't make any loud noises...
                              Chris: DIE DIE DIE DIE (random shooting with grenade launcher)
                              Sheva: fuck

Comment

3.5 was too supernatural, I mean ghosts in re seriously that wouldn't of worked at all.
                                3.5 got remade into Devil May Cry you only have to compare the witches that jump out the photo's to the Hookman in 3.5 to know that.
                                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X