No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 3.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah. Good to hear there'll be a proper mirror of it. Was almost afraid it'd just vanish into thin mist.

Comment

Don't worry, you won't get read of me so easily

The thing is, a few years ago, they [BHFR's members] offered me to host SvH. I didn't see the point and declined their offer.
      But now, I am paying for both my professional website and for my movies website, and I just don't want to spend any money for SvH on top of that.

That's why I contacted BHFR's members a few months ago and they agreed to host SvH. In fact, they backed up everything a few weeks ago. As said before, I think they will re-upload everything when they'll be back from summer break
      Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

Do any of you know where to download those trailers and footages videos from this game that were shown back in some REFan sites?

Comment

We used to have them in our video section, but seems like the public links are down... Guess Dot50Cal might put 'em up again in the future or something.

Comment

Found this neat render of Leon's winter jacket model while browsing some old magazines. Bloomy hotness. :3

EDIT: Removed as News Bot provided the original version.
            Last edited by Guest; 07-15-2010, 05:25 PM.

Comment

I'm glad Prime Blue already pointed out that the Cube article was essentially made up by the writers of the magazine, because it seems that recently it's been making the rounds on the Internet and people are taking it as fact. Aside from what Prime Blue posted, we still know very little about the actual gameplay/story of the previous builds of RE4.
              Last edited by Archelon; 07-15-2010, 05:04 PM. Reason: News Bot provided a better version of the render.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
                Found this neat render of Leon's winter jacket model while browsing some old magazines. Bloomy hotness. :3

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1227/33399250.png

:3

Leon's jacket is fucking hot. Do want.

Is there a high-quality direct-feed version of the second 3.5 trailer showcasing the Hookman version with the biohazard 4 logo in the lower left (or was it right?)? Been wanting that one for years now, and even moreso now that we have a HQ direct-feed of the very first "Fog" trailer.
                Last edited by News Bot; 07-15-2010, 05:00 PM.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Oh, hells yeah! :9

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                  Leon's jacket is fucking hot. Do want.
                  Actually, that outfit inspired me to buy a damn beautiful corduroy jacket in early 2004. Funny story: A few months later, everyone was running around with them! Leon is a real trendsetter!

...I'd love to wear it still, but the arms are too short.

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                  Is there a high-quality direct-feed version of the second 3.5 trailer showcasing the Hookman version with the biohazard 4 logo in the lower left (or was it right?)? Been wanting that one for years now, and even moreso now that we have a HQ direct-feed of the very first "Fog" trailer.
                  I still have the original 320x240 MPG encode, but as far as I know, there never was a DVD release of the second trailer.

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  I'm glad Prime Blue already pointed out that the Cube article was essentially made up by the writers of the magazine, because it seems that recently it's been making the rounds on the Internet and people are taking it as fact.
                  "It's all lies...but they're entertaining lies and, in the end, isn't that the real truth? The answer...is no."

Why don't they release a source book on those early versions? It would give them $$$($$$$$).
                  Last edited by Guest; 07-15-2010, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Actually, that outfit inspired me to buy a damn beautiful corduroy jacket in early 2004. Funny story: A few months later, everyone was running around with them! Leon is a real trendsetter!

...I'd love to wear it still, but the arms are too short.
                    Back when I moved back up to NY, I needed a new cold weather jacket, and the hookman trailer had been just released, so I decided to pick up a bomber like Leon's. Got it on sale, too. I still have it, but it's not as much use to me now that I'm back down in NC.

It's still my favorite jacket, though. And speaking of trendsetting:

Last edited by Archelon; 07-15-2010, 05:28 PM.

Comment

I still have the original 320x240 MPG encode, but as far as I know, there never was a DVD release of the second trailer.

Why don't they release a source book on those early versions? It would give them $$$($$$$$).
                      What? I'm almost certain we released proper DVD rips of all the 3.5 footage ages ago (although watermarked, since Dot50Cal wanted to bag 'n' tag everything back then). None are up on the server now it seems though -- maybe I'm remembering wrong... I'm almost entirely certain we did... full res videos cropped from 720x480 30 FPS interlaced NTSC R2 DVD sources...

Comment

Seems I'm getting my Resident Evil trends from the wrong places. The only Resident Evil fashion I ever copied was my mum buying me a black trench coat as a kid. While all the kids in school wanted to look like S Club 7, I wanted to look like Nemesis. How awesome am I?

That's not including my women's navy coloured awesome R.P.D T-shirt though. That's one of my favourite T-Shirts. Then there's my countless Umbrella-wear/belongings. You know. Bags, make up mirrors.
                        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 07-15-2010, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                          What? I'm almost certain we released proper DVD rips of all the 3.5 footage ages ago (although watermarked, since Dot50Cal wanted to bag 'n' tag everything back then). None are up on the server now it seems though -- maybe I'm remembering wrong... I'm almost entirely certain we did... full res videos cropped from 720x480 30 FPS interlaced NTSC R2 DVD sources...
                          The first one was on a FAMITSU DVD, and the Mikami gameplay footage was on the biohazard 4 Secret DVD, but I don't think there ever was something apart from the English and Japanese 320x240 MPG versions of the second trailer. The screenshots of the second trailer released on the official website were 720x540, though, so it could be that they released a better encode.

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                          There we have it. Fraser stole Leon's first jacket. And the Ganado the second one.
                          Last edited by Guest; 07-15-2010, 05:52 PM.

Comment

The first one was on a FAMITSU DVD, and the Mikami gameplay footage was on the biohazard 4 Secret DVD, but I don't think there ever was something apart from the English and Japanese 320x240 MPG versions of the second trailer. The screenshots of the second trailer released on the official website were 720x540, though, so it could be that they released a better encode.
                            I'll try to probe Dot50Cal about it when I have the chance. Me and him were talking about the possibilities of doing a slightly "enhanced" version of the Mikami gameplay footage (whenever time would allow for it), which would of course come with a re-upload of our own (preferably non-watermarked this time) copies of the trailers.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              I'll try to probe Dot50Cal about it when I have the chance. Me and him were talking about the possibilities of doing a slightly "enhanced" version of the Mikami gameplay footage (whenever time would allow for it), which would of course come with a re-upload of our own (preferably non-watermarked this time) copies of the trailers.
                              The only thing really needed on the web at this point in time are uploads of the original ISO. We already had encodes of the gameplay footage in a wide range of quality.

Comment

Biohazard 4 Secret DVD [NTSC-J]
                                this is just something i've been wondering about since everywhere i look everyones always carrying on about how FLAC is so much better than mp3's. is there honestly ANY difference in how it sounds (I mainly listen to music on my mp3 player and laptop) or is it just a waste of space? right now i've got 18-20gb of music on this laptop all as mp3's and if i were to convert it to flac the file size would go from 20gb of 451gb up to maybe 80gb of 451gb, seems pretty stupid to me to waste that

Resident Evil 4 Preview Disc

Resident Evil 4 Bonus Disc - from Resident Evil 4 Limited Edition Pak
                                The making of Resident Evil 4
                                - Resident Evil game footage
                                - Resident Evil 2 game footage
                                - Resident Evil 3: Nemesis game footage
                                - Resident Evil Code: Veronica game footage
                                - Resident Evil Zero game footage
                                - Resident Evil 4 game footage
                                - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes playable demo

PS2 RE4 making of dvd

Biohazard 4: Famitsu Demo Disc (J)

(PS2) Resident Evil 4 (Trial Version)

Biohazard 0 Trial Edition (J)

Biohazard Rebirth : Trial Edition

Missing these
                                Resource to survival horror games releases - games, promos, demos, soundtracks, movies, and books.

Resource to survival horror games releases - games, promos, demos, soundtracks, movies, and books.
                                Last edited by kevstah2004; 07-16-2010, 09:23 PM.
                                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X