No announcement yet.

Resident Evil - GameBoy Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd lov a remake but on a console not the wii, r.e 3 would be gd, if they did what they did with the mansion and added new areas, well in the r.e 3 remake let you go into the whole of the police station etc to gain new items and puzzles to solve and make the hospital a bit more of a playing area, shoud include leech man in that part, like he is for outbreak.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich View Post
      I wouldn't even care if they finished RE 1.5, I just want to play whatever they had made so far. They were around 85% complete.

your absolutely right... if they made RE 1.5 or the RE2 The other story...would be a cool name man I know the hype is high but it would be so worth it with smoother frame rates and better graphics ported to the DS...oh yea id buy it...Capcom needs to listen to thier fans.

Comment

What capcom could do with 1.5 going to the ds:
        1. Change the characters names (except for Elza) and call it a side-story like Survivor, gaiden, or outbreak.

2. Just make it as a service to the fans and keep the story and names. But have something to prevent confusion (like a disclaimer or something to say that its not really the sequel to Resident Evil)

One thing 1.5 has over 2 is that the police station ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE A POLICE STATION!

Comment

The reason we're all so extremely interested in obtaining the cancelled games (eg. RE4 original plans, RE1.5), can be answered by a simple little saying that I learnt a while back:

"We only want it, because we can't get it."

If they were released by Capcom normally, like 5-7 years back, we'd treat them like normal RE games. Alas, we can't...

But yes, I do agree, playing RE1.5 eventually would be a big thrill.

Comment

been watching r.e 1.5 and i love how when the shutters come down in one scene, a zombile gets trapped and you can kill him while he's just laying there trying to get out. NOW THAT'S THE MAKING OF WHAT WOULD OF BEEN A GR8 GAME.

Comment

yea they changed the police station into a more of a Gothic darker style theme to really enhance the horror of the game play
              Last edited by Stars_g36; 10-18-2007, 12:32 AM.

Comment

hey if irons wanted the station that way, then let him have it.
                plus i'd rather work in a police station like the offical one because there would always be a nice view.

Comment

Bumpy

Just a little bump to say that 40 pictures have been uploaded.

Comment

Wow, I'd never seen that RE2 Tech Demo before. Just one of Leon running down an alley, that was all. I love the way the zombie literally flies back when Leon pushes him.

Comment

The sections on the main site dont work. Do a quick search on the forums and youll find much more interesting items then those old shots from RE-Horror, including exclusive THIA videos of RE for GBC. And those reasons for cancellation are pretty much wrong, from what I understand now (though the first one is the most accurate I believe out of what you said) ;)

Comment

cos this subject has the title gameboy, is r.e gaiden really that bad?
                        cos i hav to pick up a copy to see leon as a zombie

Comment

RE Gaiden is quite possibly one of the worst games I've ever played. Don't even bother buying a copy. Puruse it through "other means."
                          Last edited by Nikovich; 10-28-2007, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Resident Evil: Gaiden? No, I don't think it's that bad actually. But I would have preferred RE GBC to be finished.

Actually, there's so many sites out there that are distributing thousands of GameBoy Color ROMs, you'd think that Nintendo released them as freeware! I found RE: Gaiden in about half a minute flat, on 56k dialup.

To play the ROM, you'll need VisualBoy Advance, but then again, you probably already have it.

Update: 4 videos and two more pictures have been added, along with a statistics section.
                            Last edited by Helegad; 10-28-2007, 09:23 PM.

Comment

I just want everyone to know that this topic will never be dead. Never. I will always be updating it when I find more info, and anyone can help out too. Also, I'm having a bit of trouble remembering to upload the latest two videos. Sorry everyone, I can't do it at home, I have to use our school computers, because they have broadband while I only have dial-up. Rest assured I will do it on Monday.

Yes, one of them is the joke video. Why? Well, it shows off a new character: Yawn. I don't know if anyone but me picked this up.

Comment

Psst, the source of those videos is here

Comment

Working...
                                X