No announcement yet.

Resident Evil - GameBoy Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Dot! Yeah, I know they're sourced here, but I've converted them into better file formats with smaller sizes.

Comment

I knew I wasn't mental

Please thank my brother for this. He had to scan it for me in Australia, then send it over to me. I just had to remember a magazine from 1999 was kept in the house . Lucky I have a really good memory.

From the back cover of Pocket Gamers, from Electronic Gaming Monthly
      Summer/Fall 1999 edition.
      sigpic

Comment

damn u Electronic Gamig Monthly!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you so much, TSG's brother!

Well, it looks like Capcom counted their chickens before they hatched.

Finding out why Capcom cancelled RE GBC is becoming very deep waters. Capcom obviously predicted that it was going to be released, but for some reason or other, they cancelled release at the last minute.

Hmmm, this is very strange... (and if I may say so myself, a very stupid move considering that Capcom would have raked in the $$$ in large amounts.)

On another note, I've thought about converting my videos to BINK format. What does everyone think of this? I reckon it's a pretty good format.
          Last edited by Helegad; 11-13-2007, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Bumpy

Just a quick bump to say that 1 more picture and 2 more videos have been uploaded!

Enjoy!

Comment

Another bump to say the 6 video pack has (finally) been uploaded.

Comment

Hey I'm back.

Someone has saved the "RE 2 GBC Tech Video" or another link ?
                Youtube removed it before I got it

Comment

Here you go! Both vids.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                    I knew I wasn't mental

Please thank my brother for this. He had to scan it for me in Australia, then send it over to me. I just had to remember a magazine from 1999 was kept in the house . Lucky I have a really good memory.

From the back cover of Pocket Gamers, from Electronic Gaming Monthly
                    Summer/Fall 1999 edition.
                    I remember I had that issue. Then when fall passed and it still wasn't out my dad brought it when he kinda complained to the store we went to as to why it wasn't out (I was like, 9 or something so... )

...Yes I have a very spoiled childhood. >_>

Comment

Was looking forward to this a lot when i saw the article for it in gamesmaster, shame we got gaiden over it , but I wanna learn as much about this game as possible.

Comment

Unfortunately, some purchased betas that were not publicly released come with a complementary NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) which essentially means that distribution means you can get pwned by a legal team should the NDA issuing agency find out of the violation. Then again, I don't have much experience with NDA's, but :

Comment

Curse nda's there's all these beta's or rare games that never saw the light of day and we will probably never get to play them shame really, just hope one day we will get to play this and 1.5

Comment

Bastard NDAs!

Comment

You haven't seen the last of GBC

Comment

I have magazine articles involving the advertisment of RE GBC Ill take pics later.

Comment

Working...
                                X