• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry:Raaaaarw! fear my beard!
    lol thats what i thought when i saw it.

Comment

• Claire & Leon Done.

Last edited by REmaster; 04-10-2009, 12:51 AM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
        Maybe. I'm almost finished with Barry and Claire, next up, licker
        Edit: Done with Barry.

OMG ZANGIEF!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

• yup. I just finished Chief Irons as well

Last edited by REmaster; 04-10-2009, 04:16 AM.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• Zangief and Haggar!!!!! That's awesome.
            sigpic

Comment

• Thanks man
              Any RE character you want made? I'll try to work on it after I finish this damn licker that's taking forever.

Comment

• You should made a Wesker/Bison or Chris/Guile.
                sigpic

Comment

• lol ok. I'm actually making a chris right now, although it's not from a Guile base. It's from an old Nick Fury sprite from a punisher game where he smokes, so that will add to the classic "chris"

Comment

• Originally posted by Darinl1979 View Post
                    Browsing various forums and came upon this, while its not terrific art it made me laugh a bit. Not mine, someone from DA made it. I like the Jill being in his bed bit.

LOL that is hilarous, i love the Jill poster on his wall as well. but where is his Rebecca doll?
                    Last edited by missvalentine; 04-10-2009, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                      LOL that is hilarous, i love the Jill poster on his wall as well. but where is his Rebecca doll?
                      Much like the developers of Resident Evil, he forgot about her.

Comment

• Chris done.

edit: Saddler done.
                        Last edited by REmaster; 04-10-2009, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• This guy was a tough one with so much detail and all, but I finally finished it

Comment

• Wow the Krauser one is VERY good.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Thanks man, it was a pain in the ass to get his arm and camo right

Comment

• You should shade those first characters you've posted, because right now they look kinda flat. Saddler and Krauser though looks really good. Especially Krauser, since he's so detailed.

Anyway, good work. I know that pixel art is really hard to do, because one pixel can really make or ruin the image. I've only done one pixel art (my friend ask me to) - a pixelated version of my old Chris SD character, and it was pain in the ass; took me ages and there's still some things I don't like about it :|.

Comment

Working...
                                X