Resident Evil Fan art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWAHAHAHAH!!
    Rebecca ate to much chocolate after the mansion incident! AHAHAHAHA!!

Comment

• Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
      BWAHAHAHAH!!
      Rebecca ate to much chocolate after the mansion incident! AHAHAHAHA!!
      To ease the pain.... lol
      Thats why she hasn't appeared in any of the more recent games.

Comment

• Yo

Im new and dont know my way around very well but i drew this awhile ago and i have abunch more. What does everyone think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Albertwesker View Post
          Im new and dont know my way around very well but i drew this awhile ago and i have abunch more. What does everyone think?

thats fuckin sick dude. well done

Comment

• Forest Speyer's always been my favorite Bravo member so I made this sprite of him using vega
            I'm also working on a short comic about Forest (hence short) so hopefully I'll post that in a few weeks.

Last edited by REmaster; 04-09-2009, 08:45 PM.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I only seem to draw Resident Evil characters in itty-bitty cute cartoon form

Example 1:

;D

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                thats fuckin sick dude. well done
                Yeah I know, it's nauseating.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Agreed with above!
                  and Blitzcloud *cream* amazing Chris vs Wesker picture :3

Comment

• Browsing various forums and came upon this, while its not terrific art it made me laugh a bit. Not mine, someone from DA made it. I like the Jill being in his bed bit.

Last edited by Darinl1979; 04-08-2009, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• ^ LOL

Comment

• lol I wish they had a Barry figure
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• LMAO, that picture inspires me to draw something funny

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                            LMAO, that picture inspires me to draw something funny
                            lol I'd like to see that myself. I would try to but right now I'm too busy finishing these RE sprites, I'm taking requests too by the way lol.

Comment

• REmaster can you do one of Jill kicking a zombie in its ass over a cliff? thated be awesome to watch

Comment

• Maybe. I'm almost finished with Barry and Claire, next up, licker
                                Edit: Done with Barry.

Last edited by REmaster; 04-09-2009, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X