Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barry looks like he's gonna kill someone

Comment

• I made this concept of what Wesker should look like in Darkside Chronicles (Even though I get the feeling that they're going to re-use his old model from RE4 and UC just like they did with Ada). I just took an old high-res pic of his CV look and mixed it with his RE5 face. Obviously they aged him a bit for RE5 so I smoothed out some of the lines and wrinkles to make him look a bit younger. I still got some work to do around the face and hair, but this will give you an idea.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• great work
        Spoiler:

Comment

• Making a little cartoon-esque thing again (although i tend to scrap them midway most of the time)

Either way, random pic of Claire in her DC outfit
          (again, no formal art training so I'm aware the shading and stuff is really off, but whatever)
          Attached Files

Comment

• How does my Jill look?

Comment

• I uploaded some more to my deviant art page here > http://zombie250.deviantart.com/

Mostly William Birkin ones...
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Do a Leon "G1" Mutation as well as a zombified Leon with blood dripping from his eyes and mouth with flesh ripped from leg exposing the bone, I did one ages ago based on this

but I've since lost it, i'm not particularly good at drawing either, that shit was done with a biro. Kinda funny I drew the pic before I even saw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noupHDxmUTE
                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                  Here's a tribute to Barry I made recently. I did some photoshop with the new Max Payne look since Barry would look pretty old and beaten himself these days.

They may never die, but they can be forgotten.

Uh oh.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                    Do a Leon "G1" Mutation as well as a zombified Leon with blood dripping from his eyes and mouth with flesh ripped from leg exposing the bone, I did one ages ago based on this

but I've since lost it, i'm not particularly good at drawing either, that shit was done with a biro. Kinda funny I drew the pic before I even saw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noupHDxmUTE
                    I'll do one. The crucified Leon looks like a direct rip off of End of Evangelion..
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                    X