No announcement yet.

Biohazard 2 - Beta 1: Anyone have it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proof that re3 is nothing more than a hastily put together game of re2 leftovers.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Now, what the hell does that prove? The garbage bins are in different positions for one, and the backgrounds are completely different. Tell me, if RE3 was just intended to be a rush job, why did Capcom draw all those new backgrounds. They're all pre-rendered, and there's got to be over 1000 per RE game. No thanks, I don't like your opinion.

Also, where are you in that RE2 shot?
      Last edited by Helegad; 12-03-2007, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
        Now, what the hell does that prove? The garbage bins are in different positions for one, and the backgrounds are completely different. Tell me, if RE3 was just intended to be a rush job, why did Capcom draw all those new backgrounds. They're all pre-rendered, and there's got to be over 1000 per RE game. No thanks, I don't like your opinion.

Also, where are you in that RE2 shot?
        It's from the bh2 trial edition it has a shortcut to the police station where the white van would be.
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

That's pretty cool. Wonder why they removed it?
          Last edited by Helegad; 12-03-2007, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
            Proof that re3 is nothing more than a hastily put together game of re2 leftovers.
            Nah, it's not the only time that Capcom used the same assets for other games.

Click --> http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2790

Comment

2 Helegad
              Ok... I've opened my FTP so you can download anything you want there. But it's speed is limited, so I don't think there are many things you will be able to handle. It may also shut down for a day sometimes (my own problems with internet connections...). And I won't keep it open for too long, cause I'm going to change IP next month... Well... Nevermind. Just take whatever you need there until the New Year comes. BH-GS is located in the BIOHAZARD folder. And.. make sure you will use some kind of downloading program like Reget Deluxe or FlashGet! Welcome anyway:
              =LINK REMOVED AS REQUESTED=
              Last edited by GraaD; 12-03-2007, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Edited.
                Nothin' too see here folks, move along.
                Last edited by Sonicboy 101; 12-04-2007, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Sorry for such low speed, but it's all I can do. Many seek Dino Crisis at once - that's the reason. If anyone posesses a better place to put rare things to - name it. Someone's fast ftp server may be?

P.S. Too bad none of you have accounts at Underground Gamers. I need ratio there...

P.P.S. Not posting any links at rare things anymore, as Dot50Cal requested. Sorry.
                  Last edited by GraaD; 12-03-2007, 04:46 PM.

Comment

I do have an account.... but,
                    1. I can't remember the user and pass. Lol.
                    2. I was banned for something or other. Could you get banned for inactivity?

Comment

They deleted my account becase I was inactive...

Comment

Remove those links and stop talk of downloading retail games.

[SIZE="5"]If the links to sites which host retail games aren't removed I'm banning whoever has it in their post (even people who quoted it).[/SIZE]

We don't support piracy here and I expect every user to act accordingly.
                        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-03-2007, 04:59 PM.

Comment

I deleted my posts although there was no link in them.
                          It won't happen again.

Comment

Retail, Dot? Lol, you can't really call it retail if you can't buy it anymore, eh? But yes, I see your view.
                            Last edited by Helegad; 12-07-2007, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Good to see WU being mentioned in this day and age haha

The flexbeta link is actually beta 2, as someone has already pointed out. I never had beta 1 or uploaded it to the WU server. The "TRG crew" Matt and Colvin etc seemed to believe in the whole beta 1 thing. Not sure how real it is to be honest, though I thought it was real at the time. The screenshots could easily be faked.

I always uploaded the rare material I received (mostly from Deacon) straight to the WU server. I didn't hide anything, so nothing has been lost in the RE community from our side at least.

Comment

I just realised one thing: if it's called beta 2, where's it's predecessor? Why would someone call it the second, when the first doesn't exist?

Comment

Working...
                                X