RE4 Trial (What the hell?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE4 Trial (What the hell?)

I ran The trial edition through Dolphin, ran the game, and thats what happened. Oh yeah, and the debug menu moves by it self.
    Last edited by Jack Bauer; 12-15-2007, 12:23 PM. Reason: I screwed something up.

It's just a graphical glitch....what else are you expecting from an emulator?
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

-giggles- Mr. Bauer, thank you for the laugh. I really needed that. Also, thank you for the warning about using emulators and the quality thereof. I wish you would have posted more images. That was fun.

Comment

Also, you're using Vista. I see two big problems

Comment

Actually, it doesnt look like hes using Vista, rather a skin for XP. Notice the circle for the Windows button, its confined to the normal XP taskbar, unlike Vista which has a transparancy / overlay past the normal taskbar ;)

Comment

Microsoft says - stop making fun of us! Heh.

Comment

Why would someone want to be reminded of Vista by painting their fantastic XP with a reference to Vista? It doesn't make sense :p

Comment

Hm? Do you think XP is fantastic?

Comment

Yes, but seriously, I think 98 is the best. Now, if only they could combine the functionality of XP with the interface of 98. Ultimate....

Comment

Ultimate VISTA! Service Pack LZ-34567#432234549.....

Comment

....1646467979641313449741. Oh, no, that's not the Service Pack number. That's just how many bugs there is left to fix :p

Comment

I don't want to derail the thread by jumping into a conversation with Helegad about a new Operating System I heard about being developed by the Asian Tigers a few years back, as much as that would interest me so, instead. I'll ask for more funny emulator pics! PLEASE!

Comment

I actually don't really see why the pic is so funny... Is it something I missed?

Comment

No, it's not you....I just have a thing for absurdist humor. I find computer errors and glitches to be absurd and thus....more hilariously funny then I should. I either laugh or cry over them because, as most of us know, they are very tormenting.

Comment

Guys, I want help, Not off-topic posts. And I'm using XP with a Vista theme.

Comment

Working...
                              X