No announcement yet.

Mikami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only devs i'd recognise are Mark Rein and Hideo Kojima i think.

Originally posted by surgicalhorror View Post
    Don't be a dick. Inafune is the creator of Mega Man. Mega Man is the MASCOT and symbol of Capcom. Hence, Inafune = Capcom.
    No need to be so offensive is there?

Comment

Yeah, true. He's gotten a bit better on the temper side of things since joining though (no offense SH).
      Last edited by Helegad; 12-17-2007, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baiohazãdo View Post
        I would recognise Mikami, even his voice. Personally i think Mikami is the greatest employee in capcom.
        You know he left Capcom, right?

Comment

yea I was about to say that...but I was like whatever...let them fight it out. ahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            You know he left Capcom, right?
            Yeah but who knows, maybe he is still working with Biohazard...secretly.

Comment

Don't be a dick. Inafune is the creator of Mega Man. Mega Man is the MASCOT and symbol of Capcom. Hence, Inafune = Capcom.
              In terms of popularity/cash flow according to CAPCOM, Resident Evil was quickly crowned as #1 shortly after 4's release and still remain's CAPCOM's #1 selling video game franchise. Before that, it was our beloved MegaMan. SF and Devil May Cry follow.

According to the CAPCOM fans however, results are mixed, of course. To me personally, I debated Bio and MM over the past few years, and to me, MegaMan will always be the character/franchise that defines CAPCOM.
              Last edited by MeganGrass; 12-18-2007, 10:20 AM.
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

I think it is pretty obvious that Captain Commando is the character that will always define CAPCOM.

Comment

To me Biohazard has always been the obvious Nr 1 game. I know im not being all objective on the subject but i still figure that since there are so much merchandise for it. Just mention the airsoft guns. I dont know about merchandise for other games, but i still in my Biohazard bubble am all sure about it. Also the whole subject was very thankful in the first place...Zombies. Its bound to lead to popularity.

Comment

I think it is pretty obvious that Captain Commando is the character that will always define CAPCOM.
                    Good one.
                    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Mikami is famous in his own country about redoing/rejecting his games.
                      Pretty good way of summarizing the guy
                      Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

Originally posted by Baiohazãdo View Post
                        To me Biohazard has always been the obvious Nr 1 game. I know im not being all objective on the subject but i still figure that since there are so much merchandise for it. Just mention the airsoft guns. I dont know about merchandise for other games, but i still in my Biohazard bubble am all sure about it. Also the whole subject was very thankful in the first place...Zombies. Its bound to lead to popularity.
                        talking about airsoft, I have the G36c used in the first resident evil movie and the G36k used in resident evil dead aim, and the STARS M92F Pistol did I also mention I play on a pro airsoft team.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                          talking about airsoft, I have the G36c used in the first resident evil movie and the G36k used in resident evil dead aim, and the STARS M92F Pistol did I also mention I play on a pro airsoft team.
                          Lol. I have Rebecca`s Samurai Edge and one of the Magnum Revolvers. Looking for the Desert Eagle now.

Comment

[sarcastic]gah stupidz. Frank West is the Capcom Icon. [/sarcastic]

When I can get a gun. Im going on a hunt for Resident Evil Replicas.

Comment

Working...
                            X