No announcement yet.

Wesker's Report .iso?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically you just need to rip the main .vob file using DVD Decrypter, which is basically, yeah, a copy and paste job more or less. An .iso would probably suffice, the whole DVD is bound to just be the size of that one .vob unless there's something extra on that DVD I don't know about. So i'd say just rip it generally using DVD Decrypter (or ImgBurn, essentially the same thing only slightly better).

However, instead of RapidShare, would you prefer it if I gave you a user/pass so you can upload it to the site FTP instead? Much faster and efficient than RapidShare for both of us =P
    Last edited by News Bot; 12-21-2007, 05:57 PM.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Yeah if you have the space for it then i'm perfectly ok with it!

I'll send you a message when i'm ready with the file!

Oh, and i don't expect any credit, so don't worry about that

Comment

Awesome, I really appreciate this! =D

Comment

Just looked into DVD Decrypter, seems easy enough even to me! Looked at AutoGK for if i want to make some Divxs, so it's your fault if i turn into a pirate now ;) haha

I don't know if they're any use, but i have other RE DVDs (such as the RE4 "movie" from one of the Japanese books) if you're interested in me doing those as well?

Comment

Incubate? I already have that one. Though I don't have anything else. XD

Would you mind listing some if it's not too much trouble?

Comment

I would...but it's tucked away in the attic right now, so i'll have to list it tomorrow if that's ok?

Comment

Haha, no bother at all my friend =P

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                  Yeah if you have the space for it then i'm perfectly ok with it!

I'll send you a message when i'm ready with the file!

Oh, and i don't expect any credit, so don't worry about that

First of all, hi. Long time lurker/fan of the site.

I'd like to, if it's ok, to get a copy of the Wesker's Report ISO too. It would be great for my recently (a year and some months) started Resident Evil collection, along with some Betas and Demos i've been collecting from the web. Seems like there isn't an official thread in here about the beta/demo/trial BH-RE games, so i'm pretty much on my own here trying to collect the rarities . Could get to be a feature or even a simple thread in the future, i don't know?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: i saw a thread in which kevstah2004 is playing with the idea of recollecting info about all the releases, hope that comes out great.
                  Last edited by niuus; 12-31-2007, 02:59 AM.

Comment

yea I tried the ISO earlier posted and it failed to even be reconised with some error of some sort...I would also like the ISO for weskers report if I cannot find it on ebay for a cheaper price then 30$... almost had it for 12$...so mad.

Comment

If Big Stu can upload it to our webhost, I'll PM everyone here a link to the iso on the terms that you keep the link to yourself.

Comment

I managed to find my disk, Ill see how big the ISO is of it.

Comment

oh you have no idea how much Id love that! Of course I wouldnt give the link to anyone else, im pretty selfish when it comes to these kinds of things ahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Borman View Post
                            I managed to find my disk, Ill see how big the ISO is of it.
                            Me and Krispy are very willing to let you use our webhost to upload it to.

Comment

Ive got the webspace, no issues ;) Just need some free time to check it out. I thought I had lost the disk, but for whatever reason, it was sitting on top of my shelves that I built just a few months ago. How Ive kept this disk this long, I have no idea. I think my friend took my RE:CV though ><

Comment

An ISO will have to wait a bit, its around 1.10 gigs, and I dont have the time to upload that much right now. Ill add a high quality encode to my site in the mean time, since that isnt so bad... (Im home, and unfortunately other people need to use the intrawebz and I cant be stealing all the upload heh)

Comment

Working...
                                X