Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition - Your thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alf717 View Post
    Funny, I just started playing the game again on the Wii last weekend. What exactly do you mean by the Wii version is easier? Is this because of the Wiimote controls or was the game toned down for the Wii?
    The Wiimote is a little easier than the GC controller

Comment

OK, if it is just the controls then I'm doing Pro mode on the Wii. For a minute there I tought the game was toned down.
      Last edited by alf717; 03-21-2008, 05:20 PM.

Comment

If your talking to me, then I meant its easier due to the Wiimote controls. I still died a whole lot (something like 60 times) on Professional mode. Most of those were to capture the various death scenes, but a good number weren't intentional .

Comment

I'm going through the Mercs now, god this is going to be a huge pain . I'll get some videos up on the site of me beating it with over 60,000 (5 star rank) as I go. My play style is probably pathetic to the hardcore people that play the mode, but it should give us normal folks an idea of how to beat the stage with a 5 star rank.

Plus it gives me an excuse to try out our 480p capturing tech, which is always nice

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            My play style is probably pathetic to the hardcore people that play the mode, but it should give us normal folks an idea of how to beat the stage with a 5 star rank.
            it will help all of you, Normies.

Hahahaha, just kidding, it was a pain in the ass to me too!!! it took me like a week scoring the 5 stars to get the Handcannon, plus my BF was so scared with the Bella Sister, and the Chainsaw Soldier!!
            Last edited by RE-Hiro; 03-22-2008, 09:29 PM.

Comment

After playing both the GC and Wii versions I think I'm digging the new controls alot. One thing I did notice is that the merchant shooting minigame is so much easier with the Wii remote than with the standard controller imo.

Comment

As you'll see in my Krauser vid, aiming for headshots with the bowgun is a snap Very enjoyable! I made that huge Salvador my puppy dog with his arm

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  I made that huge Salvador my puppy dog with his arm
                  "it's just me or the internet makes everything sound like a thousand times Dirtier"

Comment

Got to love double entendre.

Im actually going to pick this Wii version up, sounds fun and my previous version I got awhile back didn't work so had it refunded.

Comment

Working...
                    X