No announcement yet.

One thing in RE4 that bothered me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually preferred the look of resident evil 3.5 from the trailers and footage id seen, i aint a big fan of resident evil 4 to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Byzz View Post
      As I said that was just a trailer, we can’t truly judge if it would be better or not.
      Ask the BioHazard 1.5 searchers.
      Last edited by Gradon; 06-13-2008, 11:12 AM.

Comment

The problem that I had with RE 4 wasn't some much the game play, even though it was a stretch from the original, but the fact that the game had little to do with the overall Resident Evil storyline. I mean you play threw 90%of the game and you get a mention of Umbrella. Thats it? Its funny how Separate Ways had more to do with the story then the main game.

Comment

yeah thats why i didnt like the game,
          it shouldnt have been classed as number 4,
          it should have been another spin off from resi 2 like veronica

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
            yeah thats why i didnt like the game,
            it shouldnt have been classed as number 4,
            it should have been another spin off from resi 2 like veronica
            Actually RE CV was the true 3rd game in the series. It just never got a number and really RE 3 should have dropped the 3 and just been called nemesis.

Comment

yeah i always thought veronica should have been a number in the series

Comment

i think Nemesis got the 3 because it was the 3rd Resident Evil made but it was a side story but none the less a great game. I think with CV the just were trying something different with the name but it just made people confused.

Comment

yeah,
                  the thing i liked about veronica was that you got to play as different characters for longer periods of time instead of just retrieving a key or something like before

Comment

Most people don't like the first half of CV and personality its not one of my favorites but it's still a great game.

Comment

really? haha im the other way round, i wasnt too fond of the second half, going over the same ground.
                      I preferred the first, being stalked by alfred and discovering his secret

Comment

I guess most don't like steve and alfred. More people like alexia and wesker but yeah the second have is basically going over the same areas.

Comment

I wasn't a fan of steve, i didnt really get him,
                          alexia was great

Comment

yea i started thinking about this when i started playing the original games after RE4 but i still love it i think that the camera angle was supposed to be the original thing and the sorta new challange for original RE players

thats my opininion
                            sigpic

Comment

yeah i used to love having set camera angles, and you could never see the whole room so you didnt know what was there, you could just here scratches and groans

Comment

It is actually fanny but before the first DMC it was said by one of the RE developers that set camera angles was one of the bigest RE problems and was used because of technical limitation. But fans actually liked that fiture and now it is belived that this is what makes a true RE game.
                                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Working...
                                X