Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah ok, just thought i would ask

Comment

• omg... i fond out there was gunna be another RE4 then they scrapped it and gave us the one we have today... it was closer to the originals hand had the horror in it... i think thats crap because it was great... check it out

This is REsident evil 4 before they changed it and made it into what it is today

but its a bit on the silent hill side though...
      Last edited by Itashious_boy; 07-17-2008, 07:39 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Yea this is RE 3.5 This is the version that a lot of the older fans wanted.

Comment

• As bizzare as RE 3.5 is at least there's a logical reason for the stuff happening, that Leon is infected with a virus, and I think the dynamic of being unable to tell if things were real or not would make the game interesting, especially if Leon found at least some of the things he hallucinated were being projected onto real people...

Plus it had the thing RE4 really lacks: that RE vibe. You're stuck in some ancient mansion, solving puzzles and fighting enemies with little ammo. It even has a key. The sense of joy I always got when I found a new key, knowing it might open whole new sections to me, or maybe a door to a new weapon...I really missed that in RE4.

Comment

• LOL! The sensation of key finding! <3
            And yeah, I once heard it was too scary to even publish or something...Wikipedia.
            And if 3.5 was the materialized 4, wouldn't that make Gaiden canon?

Comment

• No, Leon is infected by an evil flying cloud so Gaiden is crap no matter what.

Comment

• so RE 3.5 is an accutall published game?

and who is gaiden and canon?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Itashious_boy View Post
                  so RE 3.5 is an accutall published game?

and who is gaiden and canon?
                  No...its not an actually published game. It was a beta. Think of it as a rough draft that got scrapped.

Gaiden was a game released for the gameboy color, and canon means it follows the series plot.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                  X