No announcement yet.

Demo discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So here is the Demo 21, the one that has the timer'd demo. Finally splitted in 3 parts and a .crc file. Just open the .001 file with the 7Zip and extract it. Even when I'm pretty sure it has the old same content of the other timer'd demos, I hope you can find any diference via their hashes, Dot ;).

Demo 21 Pt 1 via Rapidshare
    Demo 21 Pt 2 via Rapidshare
    Demo 21 Pt 3 via Rapidshare
    Demo 21 .crc file via Rapidshare

Comment

Thanks Ridley! Downloading now! (stupid Rapidshare limits!)

Comment

Thanks again, Ridley!
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
          I just have to ask, where/how did you come up with that!?
          I don't know. I guess I asked without really thinking, Resident Evil 4 for PSX would be quite something.

Comment

What a feat...

Comment

On the subject of demo discs....

We have two RE3 demo's and both discs look the same except for the "demo" text. One has a black outline on the "Demo" text, and the other doesn't. Does anybody know why?

What I mean by demo text is the text that says "DEMO DISK" has a black outline on one, and the other is just plain red text. Could this be worth any money if it's a misprint/variant?

EDIT: I added a few pics, one is a picture from our digital camera, the other is from our scanner.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by FeurMensch; 08-04-2008, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
                On the subject of demo discs....

We have two RE3 demo's and both discs look the same except for the "demo" text. One has a black outline on the "Demo" text, and the other doesn't. Does anybody know why?

What I mean by demo text is the text that says "DEMO DISK" has a black outline on one, and the other is just plain red text. Could this be worth any money if it's a misprint/variant?

EDIT: I added a few pics, one is a picture from our digital camera, the other is from our scanner.
                could just be a variant, i had two versions of the PAL Demo 1 even though they were the same disc with the same demo's on they had different styles on the front of the discs >.< but those discs look awesome FeurMensch.

Comment

We have the German RE3 and that game is just, well...... BAD!! Blinking enemies and gray blood!!

Is the PAL demo's the same as the American ones? The only demos we have are of the USA ones.

Comment

Not sure if the Uk had PAL demo's of 3, i did do some searching on the web ages ago but only found the American one, so does anyone else know if a PAL re3 demo actually existed?

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                      Sorry Dot, I completly forget about this.

I just upload the Demo 03, the Demo 21 is about 202mb and Rapidshare doesn't allow to upload files bigger than 200mb, so I have to split it *sigh* (Box.net doesn't work for me and Megashit is a RAM-eating-whore, don't know why, I guess it's 'cause my pc is too old u_u) so, I have to split it... and I check the thread technically with my foot on the door, so I'll do it when I come back. Sorry again for the late response.

Demo 03 via Rapidshare
                      Hi,

Sorry for re-up but i'm looking for this dump.
                      I didn't find it anywhere.
                      Can someone upload this file again?
                      thanks.

Comment

Hi,

I see interesting these demos, it hurts that came too late, dead links...

Ridley or someone can re-upload these demo discs please?

Please MediaFire or MegaUpload, lately I can not download from RapidShare...

Thanks in advance!

Comment

the PAL demo is the same as the NTSC demo,only the cd s are looking different and the NTSC disc is a little bit older as the NTSc disc.You see it if you extract the files,because in the PAL demo all documents are finished and in the NTSC game the documents are only placeholders..
                          Example:

NTSC

PAL

This is the PAL Demo:

Comment

I'm gutted my mum threw all my official uk ps mags out plus the demos i had from like issue 10-60 including an issue with a nice little section about what would be later referred to as resident evil 1.5.

Comment

Working...
                            X