X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much would you pay for the Betas?

The title doesn't need to be explained.

I would pay for the following:

Biohazard 1 Beta = 50€ [ca. 77,45$] (isn't that interesting)
    Biohazard 1.5 = 300€ [ca. 464,73$] (most interesting beside 3.5)
    Biohazard 2 Beta 2 with Claire = 80€ [ca. 123,98$] (I own it without Claire)
    Biohazard GBC = 20€ [ca. 30$] (not that interesting but may be cool)
    Biohazard 3.5 = 200€ [ca. 309,82$] (Gameplay looked awesome)
    Resident Evil 0 N64 Beta = 120€ [ca. 185,89$] (would be awesome to play on N64)
    Last edited by レオンスコットケネディ; 08-01-2008, 05:15 PM.

Add a "0" or two to your figures to find their actual price

Comment

I have just written what I would pay for them, not how
      much they cost. But your right. But I also think they would
      cost much more if for example RE1.5 would appear on Ebay
      and be a true working disc.

Then you need two zeros.

Comment

I hope someday we get all these beta's after learning alot about beta stage games I from that day became a beta freak so if Per say i had the random moment of buying a rare RE beta i would pay a few thousand for one.

Comment

Interesting figures

Comment

I'm very interested in some of the betas, and for 1.5 would go into the higher end of four figures, especially if it's the most complete version. For the others it would probably be in the three figure range.

Comment

The problem is, if someone would pay or pay $xxxxxxx.

All other people out there will never see a release of it

Comment

... unless the person was really generous.

Let's hope it happens.

Comment

Well, I would unless it was part of the deal not to release it. I would release everything I could, though, and be happy to do as much as humanly possible to get as much info out as possible. If I did spend several grand to get a game, however, you can believe I would ask for donations to try and earn back some of that expenditure...but only if I could release it.

Comment

"$2K MONIES"

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
                      Oh shit, how embarrassing

Comment

I'd pay the price for a normal video game to play all versions of 3.5, preferrably the Progenitor (Fog) version. Would be quite neat, but then again chances are I'd pay for just exactly what you see in the YouTube vids.
                        Like the Half Life 2 Beta that I got ahold of a few years ago - turns out the E3 demoes were not only heavily scripted but even if played out as close to the actual E3 videos as possible you'll still encounter glitches or screwups. Everything that wasn't in the E3 videos was largely unfinished and there were large parts of orangemaps everywhere.

Comment

I begrudge paying full price for titles at retail today, so it's unlikely i'd shell out anything near that sort of price for an unfinished game.

Comment

Since I don't know much about beta's and their limitations about distributing it I would deffo just release any beta I got, its like just a few days ago I found a game i've been after for years called Normality and I found it in the abandon ware and this game was out years ago but like I said I wouldn't know about limitations but I would release the beta's because I believe every fan should have these in his or her collection for history's purposes of how a great survival horror game rose from the ashes of these beta's and became what they are today

Comment

BH2 Beta 1? - £50 GBP - $100 USD
                              BH1.5 Almost Complete Beta? - £300 GBP - $600 USD

Of course, I'm only a teenager, I could have the money but I would only release it when I save my money back up, I dunno, call me selfish if you will.
                              But if I bought BH1.5, I would wait till I saved my moneys back before releasing.
                              But then I could get prosecuted. ouch.

Comment

Working...
                              X