No announcement yet.

Biohazard 2 Remake on the way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly I thought the best console for the RE series was Nintendo...not sure why but I like it better on their consoles.

RE5 won't come to the wii, and Capcom was going to subsitute that [most likely] for UC, which didn't get many sales [I think], so maybe there trying something else, which is REmake2, and since RE2 is the best selling RE [supposedly, PSX]...D:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
      why couldnt PS2 owners get the remake and resident evil ports huh??? and Resident Evil 0... so psshhh
      If I remember correctly, I don't think PS2 could run ethier REmake or RE0 even if Capcom tried to put both these games on it. The graphics were too much for the PS2.

Comment

Capcom: Resident Evil 2 Wiimake rumor 'isn't worth a comment'

Capcom has seemingly dealt a swift and deadly blow to rumor of a Resident Evil 2 remake (not the port again) for Wii that's allegedly been detailed in Famitsu. "This isn't worth a comment," deemed Christian Svensson, VP of Strategic Planning & Business Development at Capcom, when pestered for a reaction. We couldn't agree more. But then, well, stranger things have happened...

Source

Comment

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
          If I remember correctly, I don't think PS2 could run ethier REmake or RE0 even if Capcom tried to put both these games on it. The graphics were too much for the PS2.
          Initially, they did comment that they could've put the game on the PS2 but they preferred the GC. Pre-rendered backgrounds, with 4-5 (mostly less) enemies on screen locked at 30Hz is nothing technically taxing beyond anything they've done on the PS2. If they managed to port a far more taxing game like RE4 in mere months competently, the first two games would've been a snap.

And RE4 isn't their best PS2 effort. That honor goes to Onimusha 3, which despite running at 60Hz, nearly replicated the meticulous detail of pre-rendered backgrouds in realtime. It had some of the best water physics I've seen last gen.

I'd count the lack of PS2 ports of those games a blessing. No one likes to see their console purchase devalued, and a lot of us bought the GC for the games.

Comment

Meh, I'm not really fussed if there is or there isn't.
            RE2 for the PS1 is all I need.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
              Capcom: Resident Evil 2 Wiimake rumor 'isn't worth a comment'

Capcom has seemingly dealt a swift and deadly blow to rumor of a Resident Evil 2 remake (not the port again) for Wii that's allegedly been detailed in Famitsu. "This isn't worth a comment," deemed Christian Svensson, VP of Strategic Planning & Business Development at Capcom, when pestered for a reaction. We couldn't agree more. But then, well, stranger things have happened...

Source
              Well, that's good news. Let's hope now that we all don't get Capcom'd and discover that they were actually developing it in secret, much to everyone's feigned surprise no doubt.
              See you in hell.

Comment

Ohh shit, REmake 2? I'm in!

Comment

If there will be a BH2, BH3 or BHCV(X) remake I hope they will bring it to PS3 and XBX360 not hte crappy Wii

Comment

Bohoo, the Wii is crappy. Bohooo
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• "I can post all sorts of crazy stuff on the Internet like the guy at 2ch.
                      Super Mario Galaxy for the Xbox 720, confirmed"
                      lmao

Comment

• Found some Famitsu scans..... no sign of RE2... o.o

Comment

• We already knew.

Comment

• If they do remake this, dear God, if it's in RE4 style I'll slit somebodies throat.

*prays to teh Zombie Gods*

Just do it like the RE1 remake. That shit was brilliantly perfect.

<3
                            Last edited by ShadowLeggy; 09-02-2008, 01:31 PM. Reason: I spelled 'prays' wrong. Ugh -_-

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowLeggy View Post
                              If they do remake this, dear God, if it's in RE4 style I'll slit somebodies throat.

*prays to teh Zombie Gods*

Just do it like the RE1 remake. That shit was brilliantly perfect.

<3
                              I'm with the new girl on this one, a remake of 2 would do perfectly fine in the REmake style, screw RE4.

Comment

• Agreed. I miss pre-rendered backgrounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X