No announcement yet.

Who do you think the Mystery Woman is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folks, again, play nice or I get irritated as hell. And belief me, I'm already pretty irritated.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      Folks, again, play nice or I get irritated as hell. And belief me, I'm already pretty irritated.

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNI-TEE!
      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-03-2008, 04:49 AM.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        Okay, I have to say something. Do you notice how Jill's Boobs always attacks other people's opinion with such hostility. I have noticed from personal experience and from reading these recent post on various threads, that if you disagree with the typical RE thinking, and then state it. You will get attaked and it will keep going on and on. and this is only a game. Notice that Jill's Boob is the common factor and you've now got involved twice. Notice how some of us he gets into a debate with pretty much relaizes the same thing:
        -Hostility
        -Cant seem to accept other's opinion
        -Seems to enjoy these hostile arguments
        - (Tries) to belittle people, with underlying messages that everyone who doesnt agree with him is either dumb or some immature kid.
        - Drags on these debates for longer than they have to, instead of just stating his opinion and leaving.

Code said it right when he had to say this about Jill's Boob:
        it's pointless to argue with you.
        I have noticed that you like to argue with people alot
        You just like to argue with people and cant except others opinions. That is your problem.
        you really dont know when to quit do you.
        Last edited by beasley23803; 10-03-2008, 11:43 AM.

Comment

In reference to the original topic; I think she's none of the above. Withholding my vote.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by beasley23803 View Post
            Okay, I have to say something. Do you notice how Jill's Boobs always attacks other people's opinion with such hostility. I have noticed from personal experience and from reading these recent post on various threads, that if you disagree with the typical RE thinking, and then state it. You will get attaked and it will keep going on and on. and this is only a game. Notice that Jill's Boob is the common factor and you've now involved twice. Notice how some of us he gets into a debate with pretty much relaizes the same thing:
            -Hostility
            -Cant seem to accept other's opinion
            -Seems to enjoy these hostile arguments
            - (Tries) to belittle people, with underlying messages that everyone who doesnt agree with him is either dumb or some immature kid.
            - Drags on these debates for longer than they have to, instead of just staing his opinion and leaving.

Code said it right when he had to say this about Jill's Boob:
            it's pointless to argue with you.
            I have noticed that you like to argue with people alot
            You just like to argue with people and cant except others opinions. That is your problem.
            you really dont know when to quit do you.
            THANK YOU!!! at least someone agreed with me about this madness

Comment

*sigh* Beasley, Beasley, Beasley.

Wasn't our ONLY altercation due to the fact that I defended Darkmoon (who is more than capable of doing that for himself) from your rudeness, back in post #55 of the "Leon" thread?

As for me "arguing" things...yes, you and code_umb87 are completely innocent. Neither one of you reciprocated in anyway to prolong the incident. I am like the Nazis invading Poland, right? You two just rolled over and took it. Right?

Get back to the topic on hand. If you need to air out your personal differences with me, do it through PM or start a new thread to bash me, or beg the moderators to get me banned.

EDIT: I find it mildly amusing that code_umb87 (31 posts) and beasley (63 posts), two newbies, have already been in lengthy, drawn-out arguments this early in their forum history, yet try to act as if they are "victims." Stop acting as if you DON'T have antagonistic natures. It is even more apparent at this young stage of your message board development.

You both need to let it go. People have disagreements. That's life.
              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-03-2008, 12:09 PM.

Comment

"Wasn't our ONLY altercation due to the fact that I defended Darkmoon (who is more than capable of doing that for himself) from your rudeness, back in post #55 of the "other" thread."
                EXACTLY, which proves you like to argue he could have easily defended his own ideas against mines without any interference from you!
                Ane yes, You are right again, MY ONLY altercation..compared to YOUR MANY
                Jill's Boob= Common Factor.

Now enjoy being on my ignore list and get back to the topic please!

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                  *yawn* Yes, you are the poor victim. I antagonized you to no end. It wasn't even you who typed up all those responses to every one of my posts.

And it's "accept," not "except." More of those "little details."

Anyway, we've seriously wasted a lot of space on this thread. Good night, little buddy.

Chances of me caring if you reply to this - none.
                  All you do is try to stir up trouble and argue with people in every thread you post in. Please stop, it's really annoying.
                  Last edited by Corrin; 10-03-2008, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                    All you do is try to stir up trouble and argue with people in every thread you post in. Please stop, it's really annoying.
                    Is this even necessary? As I said, if you or code_umb87 or beasley have an issue, bring it up with the moderators. I have more posts than the 3 of you combined, so obviously this is not some sort of trend throughout my tenure on this site...otherwise I would have been ostracized by now, don't you think?

I have argued with TWO (2) people in TWO current threads: this one right here, and the "Leon" thread. And it takes TWO to tango. I am not the sole antagonist here.

EDIT: And notice my post that you quoted above. I'd called it quits for the evening, yet code_umb87 kept it going with Gradon. And then code_umb87 and beasley23803 had to start up their "Team Hatred" in this thread. They seem to be enjoying this. They're both relatively NEW message boarders, and they're trying to stir up trouble. Just because they ENJOY arguing too.
                    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-03-2008, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Calm down people, Boob was just discussing his thoughts about it. We know we have that right. None is guilty here, it's not anybody's fault. This is a forum which is supposed to be to discuss about certain things and we can't agree with everybody's opinion. That's not a sin. It's a reality.

I guess it's useless to carry on with this, it would be great to drop it now.
                      My advice is, if any of you still have disagreements go ahead and PM each other.
                      It's not good to stain this thread with fights that can be solved with just a PM. Think about it ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                        Is this even necessary? As I said, if you or code_umb87 or beasley have an issue, bring it up with the moderators. I have more posts than the 3 of you combined, so obviously this is not some sort of trend throughout my tenure on this site...otherwise I would have been ostracized by now, don't you think?

I have argued with TWO (2) people in TWO current threads: this one right here, and the "Leon" thread. And it takes TWO to tango. I am not the sole antagonist here.

EDIT: And notice my post that you quoted above. I'd called it quits for the evening, yet code_umb87 kept it going with Gradon. And then code_umb87 and beasley23803 had to start up their "Team Hatred" in this thread. They seem to be enjoying this. They're both relatively NEW message boarders, and they're trying to stir up trouble. Just because they ENJOY arguing too.
                        OH MY GOD!! you've been on here since July of this year, big deal
                        Its very childish to mention you have posted more than we have, have you ever thought we dont spend every second of our lives like you do on this site? Its funny how you keep saying, "I called it quits" yet you come back for more. Oh and calling us the innocent victims and you the antagonist really shows your immaturity, since no one called you anything. Bottom line, you cant "accept" other peoples opinions, WHICH IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD. You have to assertively argue with them about how wrong they are. That is the situation here, not that Ada is bigger than blonde, or that Excella Jolie is the same size as Chris, why, BECAUSE IT WAS A PERSONAL OPINION. and you could not handle it.
                        I decided to fight back knowing your given history, and I thought it would be interesting to see how far you would take it, further than needed. To begin with, I thought your first reply was rude, knowing that my post was just a opinion and yet you wanted to see prove. Im not even doing this no more because of the height argument, now its just ridiculous that you still want to argue over something I dont really care about anymore.

Comment

*sigh*

I already voted, so now I will just have to wait for the game to come out...

Comment

You all should stop arguing, I know I probably continued this, please forgive me, but lets end it here;
                            Who where you going to change it to, Boob?
                            Last edited by Gradon; 10-03-2008, 03:24 PM.

Comment

I just meant to say that I have cast my vote. (Which was for Sherry.) My time on this thread is done. Debating the issue only led to the vandalism of this thread and, unfortunately, my profile page.

Oh, and Gradon, you did nothing to add to the ridiculousness of this thread. You have always been a pretty mellow, polite poster.
                              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-03-2008, 03:29 PM.

Comment

i actualy think its a brand new character to be honest xD

Comment

Working...
                                X