No announcement yet.

Who do you think the Mystery Woman is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jill or not I hope the masked female is another person, we need more characters during the game and if it is someone we already know, better enough. I just hope Ada isn't returning this time, she had her glory in RE4. I wish Jill would be Chris' partner instead of that piece of nothing! xD.

As a truly fan of the old-school games, I'm truly excited about which B-O-W-S are going to return in this title... and also, more background about Jill's past along with Chris.
    Last edited by Jill Lover; 10-03-2008, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
      I really don't want to argue with you, but:

- Excella has been seen standing next to the Mystery Woman. Excella has never been shown standing next to Chris. Nor the blonde girl.
      - Chris has been pictured next to a slumped over blonde girl. He has never once shared a screencap with the Mystery Woman or Excella, so you cannot compare his height to either one of those characters. Thus, since the mysterious blonde has only been shown next to Chris, you cannot compare her height with Excella or Masked Woman, who both have never been shown next to Chris.

Can you hear me now? Good.
      Actually I cant hear you because your post doesnt talk.

It would not make much of a difference if the girl in the pic was standing straight because only her head is down. Her head goes up to Chris' chin, she's small. Yes, Chris has never been seen with mask person or Excella, obviously you still cannot read because I never compared Chris' height to either Mask person or Excella. I compared blondies height to mask person and Excella. Its common sense in a way. I do not think Excella or mask person is that small, that would make Sheva taller than them.

Its pointless to argue with people like you anyways
      Last edited by CODE_umb87; 10-03-2008, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Believe what you want, dude. If you can't see the error in your own logic, I can't help you.

The only given so far is that Chris is 5'11". The blonde girl is shorter than that height. She is also barefoot.

Excella and Mystery Woman are both wearing heeled shoes, increasing their respective heights.

According to your earlier guess, the masked woman is Ada Wong. Ada Wong's established height is 5'8"...also shorter than Chris.

With your logic: If Ada is shorter than Chris, and the blonde is shorter than Chris...then...the blonde could be the same height as the masked woman!
        Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-03-2008, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
          Yes, Chris has never been seen with mask person or Excella, obviously you still cannot read because I never compared Chris' height to either Mask person or Excella. I compared blondies height to mask person and Excella. Its common sense in a way.
          Aren't you doing just that, right here:

The pic of the girl standing by chris shows she is a small character, do you understand that? Good, now both Excella and Mask person are the same size, if that blonde girl was the mask person, then Excella would be the same size as the girl standing by chris in the pic.
          No matter what, you are saying that the masked woman is not the same size as the blonde, even though both characters are pictured with two different other characters. Ultimately though, your argument goes back to comparing all 3 to Chris' height.

Just read these two posts, that you wrote. You are ALL over the place. Your logic does not compute. You are trying to make your own personal beliefs into some sort of factual evidence.
          Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-03-2008, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Believe what you want, dude. If you can't see the error in your own logic, I can't help you.

The only given so far is that Chris is 5'11". The blonde girl is shorter than that height. She is also barefoot.

Excella and Mystery Woman are both wearing heeled shoes, increasing their respective heights.

According to your earlier guess, the masked woman is Ada Wong. Ada Wong's established height is 5'8"...also shorter than Chris.

With your logic: If Ada is shorter than Chris, and the blonde is shorter than Chris...then...the blonde could be the same height as the masked woman!

whatever, like I said it's pointless to argue with you. You come up with any little detail you can think of to make yourself feel right, and if thats what makes you feel good about yourself Im not stopping you. But I must say you have made this so confusing it doesnt even make sense anymore. I dont think the game developers have time to make all the character's heights exact. And what you said about them both wearing heeled shoes, didnt you say before the masked person was wearing boots?

And no, I have not compared Chris's height to the other two. No where on my posts does it say that. You might as well just drop that point

I have noticed that you like to argue with people alot

And to top everything off, my first post to this I used the word "GUESS". I never said Ada is confirmed. And I never said it is confirmed blondie and mask person are different people. You just like to argue with people and cant except others opinions. That is your problem.
            Last edited by CODE_umb87; 10-03-2008, 12:51 AM.

Comment

whatever, like I said it's pointless to argue with you. You come up with any little detail you can think of to make yourself feel right, and if thats what makes you feel good about yourself Im not stopping you. But I must say you have made this so confusing it doesnt even make sense anymore. I dont think the game developers have time to make all the character's heights exact. And what you said about them both wearing heeled shoes, didnt you say before the masked person was wearing boots?
              You think it is pointless to argue with me because I do use those "little details" that you hate so much. I'm guessing the part that made this confusing is that I made you think, or perhaps you went back and re-read your own posts...which were confusing.

If you don't think the developers have time to "make all the character's heights exact," maybe you missed all the articles and features that talk about the painstaking level of care and detail being put into this game. When they are touching up frames of animation for such little things as smoke billowing, shadows, clothing material, etc, I think they can easily deal with character height.

As for what I said about the masked woman wearing boots and "heeled shoes" - she is wearing a pair of boots like Sheva's (and RE3 Jill). Notice how they are boots, with heels?

EDIT: Look, it's great that you think certain things about the characters. But I was just trying to show you that just because it works in your head, doesn't mean it's a fact. You were trying to prove to me that your logic and beliefs were factual. I tried to prove that your thinking was flawed.

In the end, it doesn't matter. The Masked Woman may or may not be the blonde. But until the game comes out, we cannot know their comparative heights to anyone other than the characters they have currently been shown with.
              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-03-2008, 12:51 AM.

Comment

You think it is pointless to argue with me because I do use those "little details" that you hate so much. I'm guessing the part that made this confusing is that I made you think, or perhaps you went back and re-read your own posts...which were confusing.
                Actually you made this simple comment confusing by rambling on about me being wrong. I did not say anything was fact or confirmed, I guessed, and you could not except my opinion, which is the problem here. I did re-read my posts and found them to be simple opinions, not facts. You took this further then it needed to go. END OF STORY.

chances of you replying to this are very likely

ps:I had a feeling you were going to look at my profile. Probably trying to dig up anything you can find on me.
                Last edited by CODE_umb87; 10-03-2008, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Actually you made this simple comment confusing by rambling on about me being wrong. I did not say anything was fact or confirmed, I guessed, and you could not except my opinion, which is the problem here. I did re-read my posts and found them to be simple opinions, not facts. You took this further then it needed to go. END OF STORY.

chances of you replying to this are very likely
                  *yawn* Yes, you are the poor victim. I antagonized you to no end. It wasn't even you who typed up all those responses to every one of my posts.

And it's "accept," not "except." More of those "little details."

Anyway, we've seriously wasted a lot of space on this thread. Good night, little buddy.

Chances of me caring if you reply to this - none.
                  Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-03-2008, 01:12 AM.

Comment

*yawn* Yes, you are the poor victim. I antagonized you to no end. It wasn't even you who typed up all those responses to every one of my posts.

And it's "accept," not "except." More of those "little details."

Anyway, we've seriously wasted a lot of space on this thread. Good night, little buddy.

Chances of me caring if you reply to this - none.
                    you really dont know when to quit do you. I guess its because Im the "poor victim"
                    well Hasselbeck I'll let you fill the rest of this thread with your nonsense.

Comment

Stop rambling; you can't really guess height from two different points of view
                      (Sherry in the distance, masked girl infront of the camera).
                      Otherwise, I'm thinking it might be Sherry, but hey, it can be anyone, and I'd accept that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                        Stop rambling; you can't really guess height from two different points of view
                        (Sherry in the distance, masked girl infront of the camera).
                        Otherwise, I'm thinking it might be Sherry, but hey, it can be anyone, and I'd accept that.
                        I know, it was just my personal opinion. But obviously some people dont understand and have a hard time dealing with the fact that other people have their own thoughts. To think one little comment up there at #25 can make someone cause so much drama!!

Comment

Well, you didn't help because you never dropped the "drama" yourself; I understand that was your opinion, but I agree with Boob that you were stressing it to try make it seem factual, but nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                            Well, you didn't help because you never dropped the "drama" yourself; I understand that was your opinion, but I agree with Boob that you were stressing it to try make it seem factual, but nevermind.
                            Boob didnt help either, and how is this all my fault? I was merely defending my comment, I knew my comment wasnt from the resident evil text book and yet it was being taken as a big deal. By the way, I stopped stressing halfway through the arguement, unlike boob. I was trying to make it seem factual only because boob was trying so hard to make everything I said false. He had said he didnt feel like arguing with me but went on ahead. Its not my fault he enjoys it.

Comment

I like how someone is being referred to as "Boob".

That's about the only good thing in regards to this entire thread.
                              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-03-2008, 02:43 AM.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

lol

also the mystery person is Fong Ling

Comment

Working...
                                X