Who do you think the Mystery Woman is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radical View Post
    I say Sherry only because she hasn't been around since RE2.

My first post here on THIA.
    Ok, and neither has Annette Birkin. Your point?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      Ok, and neither has Annette Birkin. Your point?

True, maybe they can include her and make Sherry play a role in the story like they did with William in RE0.
      Last edited by Radical; 10-02-2008, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MattJon View Post
        I'll stick with a brain-washed Sherry.
        Me too. Since Excella is somewhat working along with this girl and Wesker (according that Games MT article) and Wesker has Sherry for many years by now, I guess that's the most possible thing....

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
          Me too. Since Excella is somewhat working along with this girl and Wesker (according that Games MT article) and Wesker has Sherry for many years by now, I guess that's the most possible thing....
          Yeah, plus the early images of the tube girl showed her (apparently) clad in a black leather outfit, which is what is visible underneath the mystery woman's cloak.

Comment

I'm gonna bet she's the same girl we saw in the test tube and the blonde girl seen hugging Chris. Definitely Sherry Birkin.

Comment

I'll stick to Sherry version, but it as well can be anyone. Even Steve
              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                I'm gonna bet she's the same girl we saw in the test tube and the blonde girl seen hugging Chris. Definitely Sherry Birkin.
                I've thought this all along, ever since the first time I saw the first RE5 trailer.

I saw test-tube girl and heard "There's something about this girl..." in my mind at the same time.

Comment

None of them.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Sherry would seem like the best bet but its possible to be a whole new character.

Comment

Why is Rebecca an option? She is the last person I would think of. After seeing the trailer featuring a blonde girl in a red dress, I noticed she is smaller than the masked person. Its most likely the small blonde girl is Sherry. So now Im guessing the masked person is Ada.
                      Last edited by CODE_umb87; 10-02-2008, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                        Why is Rebecca an option? She is the last person I would think of. After seeing the trailer featuring a blonde girl in a red dress, I noticed she is smaller than the masked person. Its most likely the small blonde girl is Sherry. So now Im guessing the masked person is Ada.
                        Smaller than the masked person? They've never even been seen side-by-side. You have nothing to compare your assessment against. Even body size cannot be determined, as the masked woman is wearing a huge bulky cloak.

Also, the girl in the red dress appears to be barefoot, while the cloaked woman is wearing some sort of black leather boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                          Smaller than the masked person? They've never even been seen side-by-side. You have nothing to compare your assessment against. Even body size cannot be determined, as the masked woman is wearing a huge bulky cloak.

Also, the girl in the red dress appears to be barefoot, while the cloaked woman is wearing some sort of black leather boots.
                          The masked person is about the same size of Excella, who both look tall in the trailer side by side.

here is the blonde girl standing by chris.

She is small, I seriously doubt the masked person, or Excella for that matter, is that size. So yes, I do have something to compare my assessment to.
                          Last edited by CODE_umb87; 10-02-2008, 11:24 PM.

Comment

The masked person is about the same size of Excella, who both look tall in the trailer side by side.

here is the blonde girl standing by chris.

She is small, I seriously doubt the masked person, or Excella for that matter, is that size. So yes, I do have something to compare my assessment to.
                            C'mon now. You compare your assessment to your own personal doubt about the subject at hand. Bravo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                              C'mon now. You compare your assessment to your own personal doubt about the subject at hand. Bravo.
                              do you have trouble reading? of course i could not get a pic of the girl and mask person standing together! The pic of the girl standing by chris shows she is a small character, do you understand that? Good, now both Excella and Mask person are the same size, if that blonde girl was the mask person, then Excella would be the same size as the girl standing by chris in the pic.

and thank you for applauding me.

Comment

do you have trouble reading? of course i could not get a pic of the girl and mask person standing together! The pic of the girl standing by chris shows she is a small character, do you understand that? Good, now both Excella and Mask person are the same size, if that blonde girl was the mask person, then Excella would be the same size as the girl standing by chris in the pic.

and thank you for applauding me.
                                I really don't want to argue with you, but:

- Excella has been seen standing next to the Mystery Woman. Excella has never been shown standing next to Chris. Nor the blonde girl.
                                - Chris has been pictured next to a slumped over blonde girl. He has never once shared a screencap with the Mystery Woman or Excella, so you cannot compare his height to either one of those characters. Thus, since the mysterious blonde has only been shown next to Chris, you cannot compare her height with Excella or Masked Woman, who both have never been shown next to Chris.

Can you hear me now? Good.

Comment

Working...
                                X