No announcement yet.

Cheat Help- for the noobs and cheaters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't realise Google had an advanced search!

All i've ever used to find stuff is the use of quotation marks, has never done me wrong. Particularly when looking for films and music on rapidshare.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
      Google IS the answer, it's that simple.

The fact he's even had to ask HOW to use google to find what he needs tells me all i need to know.
      If he had asked for RE2 Beta cheats on "Debbie's Home and Garden Forums" perhaps I'd agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by The_15th View Post
        If he had asked for RE2 Beta cheats on "Debbie's Home and Garden Forums" perhaps I'd agree with you.
        Yeah, but then you're just assuming that people who garden don't play video games... What if the "Home and Garden" part was just a clever ruse to hide the fact they distribute pirate games including, but not limited to Resident Evil betas! What if they had RE 1.5? No one would suspect them. Ever.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by The_15th View Post
          What difference would the site you ask on make? Google would still give you the same results, there's no favouritism on google's part i'm afraid!

Why're you continuing anyway? It's already been proven that google is the key, move on.

Comment

You looking for an unlockables list?

Resident Evil 0
            Spoiler:

Resident Evil Directors Cut
            Spoiler:

Resident Evil Remake
            Spoiler:

Resident Evil 2
            Spoiler:

Resident Evil 3
            Spoiler:

Resident Evil: Code Veronica
            Spoiler:

Resident Evil 4
            Spoiler:

wrapped it in spoiler tags or else the list would have been pretty long
            Also anybody feel free to correct me if something is incorrect
            Last edited by Scott Green; 10-09-2008, 04:14 AM.

Comment

WOW THANKS!

Comment

There's a few boo-boos

It really irks me when people just say "beat the game under 3 hours" when asked what you need to do to get the infinite Rocket Launcher in RE1. You need to beat the game in under 3 hours WITHOUT SAVING.

You can't get all RE3 outfits at once. You need to beat the game 5 times.

Great list!

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                  There's a few boo-boos

It really irks me when people just say "beat the game under 3 hours" when asked what you need to do to get the infinite Rocket Launcher in RE1. You need to beat the game in under 3 hours WITHOUT SAVING.

You can't get all RE3 outfits at once. You need to beat the game 5 times.

Great list!
                  boo-boos

Strange thing is...
                  I did save 3 times in RE1 and got the Rocket Launcher.... i played the directors cut on standard. I don't know, maybe there is a difference in some versions of RE1? Or you are not allowed to save in arrange mode? Honestly I have no clue

Also I got all the outfits in RE3 after my 2nd playthrough... Always thought you get one outfit per playthrough (and that would be 5 times then). Idk I might try and make a new RE3 run to see if I can get all outfits at once...
                  I guess you will get all the outfits anyway when you want all the epilogues files..

Well I'm trying to unlock everyhing in every RE anyhow. So I constantly update my personal unlockables-list and confirm stuff on it
                  Last edited by Scott Green; 10-09-2008, 05:30 AM.

Comment

That is really strange, Scott. I know for a fact that the PC version requires no saving, because I've been through about 10 games trying to get that damn launcher.

I played the PAL RE3 PS1 version, and I got a B or C on my first run through. Only one costume was unlocked. IDK, I'll have to do some research with you.

Comment

No need to be rude to new members, guys. I always hated people who told me to use google too. Lets try to be helpful to people

Comment

Working...
                      X