No announcement yet.

New Degeneration Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liked the trailer, but everyone grunting all the time plus Leon just being there ruined it for me.

Comment

Wired.com reviewed the movie and gave it a 3 out of 10. Ouch.

Comment

Carboard cutout, cliche-speaking, uber-cool male protagonist got a review as well: -9.5 out of 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
          Carboard cutout, cliche-speaking, uber-cool male protagonist got a review as well: -9.5 out of 10.
          Funny, that describes almost every male protagonist in the entire series.

Huh. Go figure.

Comment

^ lol Spot on my friend. Spot on. The RE series is built on cliche.

Leon is awesome.
            And not a damn thing anyone on the internet says will change that.

You people need to learn what I learned from years of hating Cloud Strife: you will accomplish absolutely nothing.
            People will always love Cloud Strife no matter what you do or say.
            And the same applies to Leon now.

He's beyond criticism ever dampening his fame.
            Last edited by Becky's Butt; 10-10-2008, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
              Funny, that describes almost every male protagonist in the entire series.

Huh. Go figure.
              I've never heard any real complaints about any other male character. Leon & Steve get the most flak.

Considering that every other male character (Chris, Billy, Barry, Carlos, etc.) in the RE series never has been fleshed out as much or received as much screen time as Leon, I'd say that it doesn't describe every male protagonist.

Well, except for the "cardboard cutout" comment. The amazing thing is...those other male protagonists having never been fleshed out constitutes them being cardboard cutouts.

And if you think I am the only person who has a laugh over Leon, go back and look at a majority of the posts in this thread.

At the end of the day, there are those that like him. And those that don't. I just enjoy laughing at how ridiculous his "coolness" is...what irony!

Then again, maybe I don't know what "cool" is. Probably the reason why I've never seen "xXx" or "Fast and the Furious." I'm guessing Leon falls into those categories of "cool."
              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 10-11-2008, 12:03 AM.

Comment

I'm really tired of hearing how everyone hates Leon so much. If you hate him, great. But its really getting annoying seeing every topic that SOMEHOW relates to Leon being turned into "HES A DICKHEAD LOLZ".

So knock it off, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  I'm really tired of hearing how everyone hates Leon so much. If you hate him, great. But its really getting annoying seeing every topic that SOMEHOW relates to Leon being turned into "HES A DICKHEAD LOLZ".

So knock it off, please.
                  Thank you!!

Comment

It was nice to hear that, finally.
                    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

agreed.
                      ________
                      extreme q vaporizer
                      Last edited by Blacktail; 01-19-2011, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X