Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RE5 demo - Would you buy Bionic Commando if it came with one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    I'd be shocked if people were buying what is sure to be an amazing game just for a demo.
    Crackdown?
    But yeah, I don't see why someone wouldn't be buying Bionic Commando already. If this was to happen, they wouldn't even have an excuse not to

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    Zone of the Enders.
    Zone of the Enders isn't THAT great. (It's good, just not "that good")
    (Come on ZoE fans. I know you're out there reading this, ready to attack me for this.)

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    Maybe someone can tell me why its assumed this will be the case though? I haven't heard anything about this.
    Originally posted by Andyfer_Ruu View Post
    I dont know what bionic commando is, i could look it up, but i'd prefer to download the RE5 demo from PSN.
    Official Bionic Commando website
    (Contains game info for both Bionic Commando for the NES, the remake known as Bionic Commando: Rearmed and the sequel that just goes by the name of Bionic Commando, which also is the game REmaster for some reason believes a demo of RE5 will be bundled with.)
    Also, there is a demo of Bionic Commando: Rearmed on PSN (and LIVE) and plenty of trailers for the sequel out there.
    Evolution Trailer (for the lazy )

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
    Since most of us now know that a Resident Evil 5 demo will be shipping with Bionic Commando, the question is...will you buy the game to get it? I sure as hell will Well...maybe more of a
    So far, it seems like most of us don't know. So you might want to back this statement of yours up with some sources.

I don't remember right now if we've got it in the forum rules or not, but don't start rumors and don't post rumors without a source given.

Comment

Was this Ben Judd's ace?

Comment

I won't, I personally don't even care if its released earlier, I'll wait a few weeks when it comes to Xbox Live, I'd rather do that than dish out $60 for a game I'm not even remotely interested in just for a demo that it comes with.

Comment

Absolutely not. I was never a fan of BC to begin with, so I'm certainly not paying $60 for a demo.

Yup, this seems to be Judd's ace.

Comment

Whoever posted this topic must be drunk.
            I'm not spending on a game I don't really care about for a demo of an RE I maynot be interested in at all.

Originally posted by Carnivol
            Zone of the Enders isn't THAT great. (It's good, just not "that good")
            (Come on ZoE fans. I know you're out there reading this, ready to attack me for this.)
            Die. *Attacks you with a lightsaber.*

Comment

Originally posted by randomwab View Post
              Was this Ben Judd's ace?
              No because it's not happening >_>

Comment

"Fixed" the thread title and Poll question.

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                Die. *Attacks you with a lightsaber.*
                That's the spirit. Release your anger.

Comment

I'm truly very sorry Carnivol. It was late, I was reading some posts from the news report threads (http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/P...mando/2694066/), which I admit in my state of insomnia I took with haste. I thought that I would simply post a poll just out of curiousty. I didn't mean in any way shape or form to mislead any resident evil fans or get their hopes up. A thousand apologies oh great and wise one.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                    I'm truly very sorry Carnivol. It was late, I was reading some posts from the news report threads (http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/P...mando/2694066/)
                    Now that's somewhat interesting.
                    Thanks for elaborating
                    Seems like Dot50Cal's doing a news post on it now (as a rumor, I guess. Since it seems like Mighty Ape is the only place that claims this.)

Comment

No prob thanks for fixing the poll/title.
                      Last edited by REmaster; 11-13-2008, 04:35 PM.
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

im gonna wait for it to show up on XBL, im still on the fence on buying it still

Comment

No, no, no and no. I have a personal hatred for this game, even if it is a possible best-seller.
                          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

i going to buy it , i love RE-5demo and bionic Commando

Comment

If it does actually happen, I'll also buy it. I don't really care if it comes with bionic commando as long as a demo actually comes out.
                              Last edited by REmaster; 11-15-2008, 10:10 AM.

Comment

I was thinking about buying Bionic Commando in the first place but still have to buy a PS3. I would never buy a game just for the demo. I think I could wait another two months for the full version to come out.

Comment

Working...
                                X