No announcement yet.

Jill and Chris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was something you said in another thread which was pretty logical. You said something like Jill was important in Chris' life because she was the only one who can advice him and to be his partner, is like they are only one... Jill knows Chris very well... that's why she was obsessed in finding him after RE3. I don't know... I like how Mikami managed to hint us about they have something "special" knowing Jill was her favorite character, there are a lot of facts in REmake that were in the original one but he made those more detailed, when Chris finds Jill in the cell that hug was something special because it wasn't a normal hug, Jill noticed that Chris was emotionless and she was like "Oh... I forgot". Maybe I'm putting much into this, but there's something...

By the way, who is the one that Wesker locked in that cell? I've heard that it was Chris... not sure which event is canon anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
      Seriously? As a huge Jill fan, you claim ignorance toward the Chris/Jill pairing? How?

Yet in another thread you vote Jill/Carlos. You're confusing to me.

Jill spent like 24 hours interacting sporadically with Carlos, then dropped the dude like gallon of spoiled milk. Her epilogue from RE3 showed how devoted she was to finding Chris to rejoin him in his/their quest. She helped him form counter-bioterror agencies, and followed him around the globe. Pretty intense, even for "regular" partners.

And have you not seen the endings for RE1 (orig & REmake)?

Of course...there is the photo on her desk in RE2. Maybe she's a harlot & getting it on with everyone. It would explain her whorish outfit in RE3....
      ive heard about it, but never given it any though, and i never said i think Carlos and Jill are together, i was mearly suggesting it since it seemed like Carlos liked Jill.

Comment

Working...
      X