No announcement yet.

The Central "Jill Valentine" Discussion Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nemesiswontdie, I wasn't referring to you in my post.

Comment

• And out of their holes come the relentless Jill fanboys, butthurt by my comments. So fucking predictable.

Comment

• So sad.

Nemesiswontdie, you're right. You really do. Because if this thread is almost dead and only some fat @ssholes come here to say "79 pages of nothing" and even having free time to wonder if this topic is even necessary, then yes! this should be closed inmmediately to avoid those intelligent comments.
        Last edited by Jill Lover; 06-04-2009, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
          So sad.

Nemesiswontdie, you're right. You really do. Because if this thread is almost dead and only some fat @ssholes come here to say "79 pages of nothing" and even having free time to wonder if this topic is even necessary, then yes! this should be closed inmmediately to avoid those intelligent comments.
          You speak sarcastically of 'intelligent comments' and yet you're the one name-calling like a fucking 4th grader.

Comment

• And who are you to be calling me names?

You're making yourself the fool.

Comment

• I'm going to do a Darkmoon here - If either of you continue this namecalling then I shall smother you both in honey and throw you into my nest of pet fire ants. 'Kay? Good.
              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 06-04-2009, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• Damn, if you don't like the topic, just don't post here. Anti-Jills are everywhere.

Comment

• I'm sure they are, but I'm not one of them -- I'm anti-fanboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    I'm sure they are, but I'm not one of them -- I'm anti-fanboy.
                    Yeah, it's more anti-rabidfans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                      Yeah, it's more anti-rabidfans.
                      Let's compromise -- anti-rabidfanboys?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        Let's compromise -- anti-rabidfanboys?
                        There, we go

Comment

• ChrisRedfield29, were you abused as a child? I know it's a cliched question, but it really does seem so. Namecalling is a defense mechanism abused people use to make themselves feel powerful. I've noticed you adore the word fanboy. You strike me as the type of guy who likes calling other guys faggots or fairies and all the like. You're like a guy who is afraid to wear pink because he fears he wouldn't look manly enough in pink. You know what I mean? So yeah, call me or whoever you want a 'fanboy', I don't mind. It just makes YOU look bad, if you would take a piece of advice that is.

Anyway, everyone is free to talk about Jill here the way they want to and be fanboys or whatever without this necessarily being a bad thing. I mean, what's with all the definitions? Anyone here is already sick enough to care about a damn game in as much detail as most people here do.

Comment

• I thought I made it quite clear what would happen to anyone who carried this right load of old bollocks on. Obviously I didn't.

DON'T pick fights and flame other members. Anyone who, past this post, does so (either by calling anyone else a fanboy or asking if they suffered child abuse or whatever other method you see fit) will get an infraction.

Learn to play nice or this topic will be locked. Keyboard cat is NOT amused!

Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 06-04-2009, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakkoon View Post
                              ChrisRedfield29, were you abused as a child? I know it's a cliched question, but it really does seem so. Namecalling is a defense mechanism abused people use to make themselves feel powerful. I've noticed you adore the word fanboy. You strike me as the type of guy who likes calling other guys faggots or fairies and all the like. You're like a guy who is afraid to wear pink because he fears he wouldn't look manly enough in pink. You know what I mean? So yeah, call me or whoever you want a 'fanboy', I don't mind. It just makes YOU look bad, if you would take a piece of advice that is.

Anyway, everyone is free to talk about Jill here the way they want to and be fanboys or whatever without this necessarily being a bad thing. I mean, what's with all the definitions? Anyone here is already sick enough to care about a damn game in as much detail as most people here do.
                              I love how I make one little comment and here comes the Valentine Defense Force, popping up out of the woodworks, swords in one hand and their bleeding asshole in the other. You people really need to get over yourselves.

Everyone needs to relax. I didn't come in here and say "LOCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT THREAD." I simply said that it might be time to move on. This thread was created out of necessity because of all the bullshit theory threads that started popping up about Jill in RE5. Well, RE5 has come and gone now, so why is this thread still necessary? You know how many ridiculous threads we would have if each character had their very own 'discussion topic'?

And Rakkoon, my parents never laid a hand on me as a child. Not once. My father was abused as a child and he vowed to never do it to my brother and I because of how much it scarred him. You wanna talk about defensive? It's you people who are the defensive ones. Any time anyone says a word about your precious fictional character, you throw a shit fit and turn a healthy debate into a mud-slinging contest.

Comment

• Take this to a new direction, or else the topic will be locked again until everyone cools down. People like to discuss Jill. They have a central topic to do that in. I don't see the problem.
                                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-05-2009, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X