The Central "Jill Valentine" Discussion Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    yha but all Jills melee moves take to long so i just stick to Wesker.
    Sure, if you are going for the high score, you need Wesker... but you will use most only the Cobra Strike... as I said, it's by far, the best melee in the game.
    I try to find the best melee strike by parts, I mean, the best neck breaker move is Chris's... Jill has the best stomp move, the Double Knee Drop, but it's not as easy to do as Wesker Cobra Strike.

Comment

• i find the knee drop to be effective cus if there are like 2 pple down next to each other, or one guy down and someone near you the knee drop will take out both of them

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBlackMamba View Post
        i find the knee drop to be effective cus if there are like 2 pple down next to each other, or one guy down and someone near you the knee drop will take out both of them
        weskers wind fall does the same.

Comment

But Jill's Double Knee Drop is more powerful.

Comment

• lol ok?

but wesker over all is more powerful.
            plus when i use S.T.A.R.S Wesker if i shoot a majini and they fall to the ground and i do a windfall
            1. it doesnt take as long
            2. its still killing him so the more powerful thing is just for lol's.
            Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 05-01-2009, 10:12 PM.

Comment

lol ok?

but wesker over all is more powerful.
              plus when i use S.T.A.R.S Wesker if i shoot a majini and they fall to the ground and i do a windfall
              1. it doesnt take as long
              2. its still killing him so the more powerful thing is just for lol's.
              Of course Wesker is more powerful.
              I'm saying that Jill's Double Knee Drop is a better move than Wesker's Windfall, that's it...
              And with Wekser, you will barely use the Wind Fall, it's just about shoting Majinis in the head and use the Cobra Strike... I won't be shoting Majinis in the leg.

Comment

• i use the windfall cause a kill is a kill and plus its 5 extra seconds

i shoot them in the leg at times cause the mustang kick is pure awesome and is a 1 hit melee kill as well (only if your using S.T.A.R.S wesker)
                i dont shoot them in the head all the time cause sometimes there heads explode or a parasite will come out and i dont like those.

Comment

i use the windfall cause a kill is a kill and plus its 5 extra seconds

i shoot them in the leg at times cause the mustang kick is pure awesome and is a 1 hit melee kill as well (only if your using S.T.A.R.S wesker)
                  i dont shoot them in the head all the time cause sometimes there heads explode or a parasite will come out and i dont like those.
                  Good for you...

Comment

• hell yes

Comment

Weskers windfall isn't a guarantee kill like Jill's knee drop is though, the only time it might be a gurantee, and that's might, is if you do it to their head, and that's just a waste of time walking around till you find the guys head

Comment

• haha those pics are all pretty damn good. especially the stripper ones lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBlackMamba View Post
                          Weskers windfall isn't a guarantee kill like Jill's knee drop is though, the only time it might be a gurantee, and that's might, is if you do it to their head, and that's just a waste of time walking around till you find the guys head
                          well since i only use the Samurai Edge and it only takes 2 shots to kill them i just shoot them while they are running and then i just windfall them when i see the square button and it kills them.

Comment

• yea and with Jill BSAA one shot to the head is basically guaranteed death

Comment

• when i use S.T.A.R.S. Wesker i usually aim for the head but sometimes i fire to quickly and i just mustang kick em or windfall them, i dont uppercut cause it dosent always kill them and can take away my combo which i hate it when i loose my combo.

but anyways i think we should talk about Jill not mercs, sorry for the off topicness.

Comment

• lol we should

I always wondered what hers, and basically every characters, past were, we only get a little bit of info in the manual for RE1 but I want more

Comment

Working...
                                X