No announcement yet.

The Central "Jill Valentine" Discussion Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Although it's great to discuss pointless things.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
      but that's like saying it's pointless to even have a jill valentine discussion topic >_>
      *cough*

Comment

• "Jill, Jill, Jill. You're like a broken record you know that"
        I guess this is the best sentence is Resident Evil history.

Comment

• As I understand it, the reason people die when they hit the water is because they suddenly move a lot slower, but it takes a few moments for there internal organs to get the idea and so they sorta get...yeah, I don't need to draw you a graphic picture.

So, Jill landing on Wesker wouldn't make any difference...her liver would still be mush. Wesker must have got hold of her and slowed down there descent somehow. Maybe he grabbed a out jutting piece of rock or something.

Comment

• As I understand it, the reason people die when they hit the water is because they suddenly move a lot slower, but it takes a few moments for there internal organs to get the idea and so they sorta get...yeah, I don't need to draw you a graphic picture.

So, Jill landing on Wesker wouldn't make any difference...her liver would still be mush. Wesker must have got hold of her and slowed down there descent somehow. Maybe he grabbed a out jutting piece of rock or something.

Comment

• I think Jill should be the next one they kill of. Either that, or they kill Chris and make Jill thew min character.

Comment

• Sorry for double-posting, but my last one messed up.
                "I think Jill should be the next one they kill of. Either that, or they kill Chris and make Jill the new main character."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  As I understand it, the reason people die when they hit the water is because they suddenly move a lot slower, but it takes a few moments for there internal organs to get the idea and so they sorta get...yeah, I don't need to draw you a graphic picture.

how's about this, they landed on some kind of slopey land that quickly went downwards into water, wesker took the meat of the fall because he was in front, but jill sustained much damage herself, hence she went in the sort-of-coma when wesker brought her in.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
                    how's about this, they landed on some kind of slopey land that quickly went downwards into water, wesker took the meat of the fall because he was in front, but jill sustained much damage herself, hence she went in the sort-of-coma when wesker brought her in.
                    thats what i think

Comment

• I'm looking at the Jill file on Re5 to see if there's anything been missed it just say's
                      "Over the side of a cliff"
                      "Chris watched his partner fall to her death"
                      "There was a full scale search op, but neither Jill's body or any of her personal effects were ever recovered"
                      "The fall did not kill Jill nor Wesker, Though badly hurt and unconcious, Jill was saved by Wesker."
                      Could they be any more vague.

Comment

• It would of been nice if they explained more how she survived, but oh well. I am going to just assume there was water they landed in, because if it was land there is no way Jill could of survived. She would of been mangled beyond recognition and most likely dead. Even falling in water its unlikely that she could of lived, but its a tad more believable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
                          "Her body is never found and she's presumed dead. Fair enough...no normal human would be able to survive that. Jill does (which is retarded on its own) and Wesker decides to experiment on her blah blah blah."

Me thinks that she landed on top of Wesker. Maybe Wesker even had the plan to control her and such before they even hit the ground.
                          Jill was injured in the fall (regardless of where she landed), but the dormant T-virus in her body saved her and allowed her to recover quickly. Wesker saw this and started testing on her.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                            Jill was injured in the fall (regardless of where she landed), but the dormant T-virus in her body saved her and allowed her to recover quickly. Wesker saw this and started testing on her.
                            No. The T-virus that was dormant didn't show up until she was placed into the Cryostasis tube, probably due to the medication used in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darinl1979 View Post
                              No. The T-virus that was dormant didn't show up until she was placed into the Cryostasis tube, probably due to the medication used in it.
                              Fine. Disregard what I said. Now try and explain how Jill survived.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                                Fine. Disregard what I said. Now try and explain how Jill survived.
                                Capcom magic. I already said there's no point in trying to explain it. She lives. End of story. Why do people have to continue harping on something that really doesn't matter any longer?
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X