The Central "Jill Valentine" Discussion Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
    Chris killing Jill in re5, let me think... that would be great! Now I hope it will happen in the game, that would be an awesome twist. And than he (mad as devil) fights with Wesker (without Sheva I hope) and kills him without mercy. And after all he experienced he tryes to commit suicide. Damn, that's what I would like to see in re5 and future viral episodes.
    well nomad we can only wait and see

Comment

• Perhaps Chris kills the birdwoman then removes her mask only to discover it is Jill? Now that would tip a guy over the edge and explain his behaviour in the forthcoming viral video where it looks like he tries to kill himself.
      "I've got 100 cows."
      "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
        Perhaps Chris kills the birdwoman then removes her mask only to discover it is Jill? Now that would tip a guy over the edge and explain his behaviour in the forthcoming viral video where it looks like he tries to kill himself.
        that would mess with his head, it would be so sad, it would mess him up for life, no wonder he would be trying to kill himself, he would feel so giulty for killig her, and so confused as to why she was the birdlady.

Comment

• hmmmmmm i dont belive that will happend i belive it will make him more sick that he has to kill her now when he knows shes alive.
          Last edited by rehunk88; 12-19-2008, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• maybe Chris has a mental break down at the end of RE5 in front of Jill, and he cant kill her, i hope so.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
              maybe Chris has a mental break down at the end of RE5 in front of Jill, and he cant kill her, i hope so.

i hope so to becuse i dont want jill dying by chris´s hands i whould feel better if she went down saving chris fighting wesker ( of couse in the end no one wants jill to die)

Comment

• I dont think chris would have it in him to kill jill..unless he didnt know it was her

Comment

• i think if chris kills her without knowing it was her i bet we all will feel cheated its not the way i want it thats for sure so iwhouldent like that idea at all.

Comment

• how can capcom do this to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
                      how can capcom do this to us.
                      well we dont know if chris will kill her or not so they actully havent done anything to us yet XD

if jill dies its sad yes but its the way she dies il be watching out for that becuse if its by chris´s hands that whould suck if its becuse chris dident know it sucks but jill saving chris and then have a bad ass fight against wesker i can live with that.
                      Last edited by rehunk88; 12-19-2008, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Same
                        and knowing capcom
                        she will be back in a couple of games :/
                        because dead things dont stay dead in RE

Comment

• Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
                          Same
                          and knowing capcom
                          she will be back in a couple of games :/
                          because dead things dont stay dead in RE

very true adam well not if she like gets her head cut off or something like that
                          i still want to have a scene at the end where wesker is like all pissed of his sunglasses is gone you see the death in his eyes his looking on chris ( its time to die chris your so dead now) and then wesker is gonna do his final blow but there jumps in birdlady aka jill valentine booom and a kick ass fight begins

and if jill dies to wesker but puts up a kick ass fight im all good with that
                          if she fights wesker and win and survives im also really good with that.

Comment

• We never can tell with game developers

Comment

• Im up for Jill surviving but I hate the fact she has super powers, if they really wanna go all Alice that bad bring in a new character with super powers dont mess up Jill. What all this boils down to is Anderson and his crappy movies trying to go all action. If he stuck to survival horror then so would the games. Crapcom need to stick to what got them where they are today and thats horror not action.

Comment

• ^Totaly agreed

Comment

Working...
                                X