No announcement yet.

The Central "Jill Valentine" Discussion Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don't see multiple ending in this game's path, it seems to focused on the singular thing its doing ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
      Multiple endings are a fantastic thing. Ads proper replay value. Sequels decide which one will be the "canonical ending", and even in those cases they're often able to leave it up to the user what they feel is the "right ending" for them. It is also easier to create something to leave a bit of after thought that way. (For those who like that kinda stuff).

The more branches there are for decisions you make, the more interesting the story can get when you start going down the different paths and "experiment" with things.
      Replay value is added through things like online co-op, unlockables, trophies/achievements, and experiencing the story again. All of these things, in my opinion, are a thousand times better than the confusion of multiple endings. I remember for years not knowing whether or not Meryl Silverburgh actually survived the Shadow Moses incident, and it pissed me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
        Replay value is added through things like online co-op, unlockables, trophies/achievements, and experiencing the story again. All of these things, in my opinion, are a thousand times better than the confusion of multiple endings. I remember for years not knowing whether or not Meryl Silverburgh actually survived the Shadow Moses incident, and it pissed me off.
        Co-op, trophies/achievments mean so little to me. I could care less about stuff like that.

The fact that we didn't know whether Meryl was alive was cool. Why do you need the story to be handed to you on a silver platter? I mean, they way they set up MGS2 was that either way could've been potentially canon. And that was awesome, evidence actually led to Meryl being dead in MGS2. Nevertheless, I think multiple endings are awesome. But Resident Evil is in Linear Country now.

Comment

• Theres gonna be one ending and thats Jill owning Wesker with Chris in the background, I mean enough with the dudes headlining the franchise, If you ask me capcom gone gay. Res4 = Leon Degeneration = Leon Res5 = Chris, Wheres all the female?

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
            Theres gonna be one ending and thats Jill owning Wesker with Chris in the background, I mean enough with the dudes headlining the franchise, If you ask me capcom gone gay. Res4 = Leon Degeneration = Leon Res5 = Chris, Wheres all the female?
            i agree

female protagonists >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> male protagonists.

but thats just my personel preferance though.
            Last edited by missvalentine; 12-05-2008, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• GiRl PoWeR 4 TEH Win !

wait, what the hell am i saying ! I demand my cup of tea dammit !

Comment

• Lol its not like that I usually hate the female heroin specially when its people like Alice or the girls from the alien vs predator and freddy vs jason film, Just prefer Jill and Claire as apposed to Chris and Leon.

Comment

• http://www.capcom.co.jp/topics/bh5.html

In the banner you can see Chris leaving flowers to Jill, on her gravestone...
                  Last edited by Carnivol; 12-05-2008, 08:11 AM. Reason: Fixed link

Comment

• Page cannot be found check your link, Is it the official Re site?

Comment

• snap shot of said moment please ?

Comment

• Fixed his broken link (was missing an l at the end)

Comment

• Well I'll be damned, Thought for a second the grave next to it said Rebbeca Chambers, Maybe not though looks like George or sumin. Well...I dont know what to think anymore... I aint been this confused since I watched series 4 of Lost. Damn you Capcom stop screwing with my head is she dead or not!!??

Comment

• I saw that earlier too.
                            Bizzare that Chris is in his fatigues, with weapons...
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                              I saw that earlier too.
                              Bizzare that Chris is in his fatigues, with weapons...
                              Well... it obviously a photoshop work.

I wonder what is the meaning of that banner...

Comment

• O_O!!!

So Chris knows that Jill is dead? I don't like this at all!... Can anyone make out what does the grave say?

I'm in shock!
                                Last edited by Jill Lover; 12-05-2008, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X