No announcement yet.

The Central "Jill Valentine" Discussion Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no idea Jilllover something bout every loving memorey I think, its all distorted the grave looks way older than 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
      O_O!!!

So Chris knows that Jill is dead? I don't like this at all!... Can anyone make out what does the grave say?

I'm in shock!
      In ever loving effort of aur dear BSAA Jill Valentine 1974 -2006.

And the japanese line says: "This world... It it worth protecting this world eve at the cost of the life?"

PSlease correct the grammar of the last sentence.
      Last edited by Petronio; 12-05-2008, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• NO!!!!! WHAT!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this cant be true.

*cries*

Comment

• Well if she is dead they going the right way about losing alot of loyal fans, Specially the die hards and there aint many of them left.

Comment

• i gonna go cry my self to sleep.

but wait, maybe Chris just thinks Jill is dead but she isn't really dead, I MUST CLING TO THIS SHREAD OF HOPE OR INSANITY WILL TAKE ME!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Lol no point thinking about it you'll drive yourself mental, March is a long way to go yet. But...Nah it aint looking good :-(

Comment

• i refuse to have my account named after a dead character, SHE IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

i don't care what crapcom says, she is alive, to me she is alive.

*falls down and sobs on the floor*

Comment

• Lol way to be strong!

Comment

• Hahahah! She's really dead, oh man.

Comment

• Mmm.. I don't understand why, after TGS a lot of people though she was alive, and now, after having seen a photoshop job made by capcom, everybody thinks she is dead...

Nothing has changed since TGS. It was clear that Chris was aware of Jill's "death". We have to see if she is really dead.

Capcom says "She is dead", and then use a fake pitcure? Why don't they show a ingame pitcure of her funeral, or her death, or anything elese instead of that fake image?

(If I'm not wrog I saw chris "position" in fron of Jill's tomb in one of the latest trailer)

Comment

• I don't see how this new picture reveals anything more than what we already knew. I mean, it seemed obvious Chris knew Jill was dead. His statement in one of the trailers ("Don't worry, my last partner was a woman, too...") sort of confirmed that for me, even though that trailer came out before we knew Jill was "dead."

I'm still certain that Jill shows up somewhere in this game. When Wesker says in the TGS trailer, "But, now that your partner has arrived, I'll leave you two to catch you," that, to me, sounds like he's referring to Jill, NOT Sheva. The trailer leads us to believe it's Sheva, but the tone in Wesker's voice makes it pretty obvious it's not. So... I don't know... I'm fairly certain Jill pops up in RE5 (and given Wesker's snide tone, I'm assuming the Jill/Chris reunion isn't too positive), but whether or not that means she's the Masked Woman is obviously debatable.

Comment

• Yeah come to think of it that is definatley photoshop because that isnt Africa in the photo and the outfit he is wearing he changes into after arriving in Africa, In the trailer when he is driving there he is wearing casuals. But then again the wouldnt show an actual image of Jill dead because well that would just kill all the buzz and thier sales. I have faith she is alive but its like my future with Resident Evil its on wafer thin ice. So dont cock it up!!

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                            Yeah come to think of it that is definatley photoshop because that isnt Africa in the photo and the outfit he is wearing he changes into after arriving in Africa, In the trailer when he is driving there he is wearing casuals. But then again the wouldnt show an actual image of Jill dead because well that would just kill all the buzz and thier sales. I have faith she is alive but its like my future with Resident Evil its on wafer thin ice. So dont cock it up!!
                            Actually, Chris was working out in that shirt. Then his muscles got so big that he hasn't been able to take it off ever since.

Comment

• Why would Capcom photoshop a banner on their own website...?

Comment

• Abviously the picture isn't an in-game screen, Chris wearing combat clothes in a cemetery... impossible
                                That's a phototshop work made by Capcom, and even an ape could do that XD
                                This kind of picture surely doesn't nourish the hopes for a still alive Jill, but I'm sure Capcom is going to stun us during the game

@ChrisRedfield29
                                Capcom is just trying to shock us... I think this may be reason why Capcom did this.
                                Last edited by Sunglasses; 12-05-2008, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X