who should win, Wesker or Chris?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who should win, Wesker or Chris?

we all know that there is gonna be an epic showdown at the end of RE5 between Chris and Wesker.

so who do you think should win, and who do you want to win, and who do you think is gonna win?

Chris, or Wesker?
    Wesker will win and i want him to win.
    12.50%
    Chris will win and i want him to win.
    41.67%
    Wesker will lose but i want him to win.
    41.67%
    Chris will lose but i want him to win.
    4.17%

Wesker will lose in the end...but I would love to have the villain win occasionally. Nothing against Chris, but I prefer villains. As I said in my speech class last semester...villains have all the ambition while heroes are usually just stand up guys/girls that want to save the world (and while we're at it, end world hunger)
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Wesker, coz thes eries can keep on going if he lives

Comment

I reckon no one will win. It isnt the last game.
        But, when it does come to finishing the series Wesker will lose of course. Although it would make a brilliant plot twist if Wesker actualy wins.

Comment

Chris will win and I want him to... But I don't want him to at the same time. I don't want Wesker dead, but he has to die.

Comment

Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
            Chris will win and I want him to... But I don't want him to at the same time. I don't want Wesker dead, but he has to die.
            Dont worry dude! there are plenty more games to come before its finished

Comment

i really really really want Wesker to win, but i think capcom is gonna do something predictable and stupid and have some random plot device which makes Chris win.

Comment

Chris will win. The hero always prevails.

Comment

^ but he shouldn't, cause Wesker is way more important to the series than Chris.

i think that if capcom wants to continue RE and make it good they have to keep Wesker.

also i remember that capcom stated they will be wrapping up old storylines, so one of them is definitely going to die in this game, and i hope it's Chris.

Comment

none of them will die until the last game i reckon ^^

Comment

but capcom said this will be wrapping up all the loose ends and story line in RE5, i think that RE6 will be starting something completely new.

so one them is gonna die in RE5 or this is just gonna drag on forever.

Comment

The old umbrella mysteries will be solved, which will just leave weskers new umbrella in re6
                        thats what i think anyway ^^ i dont want to be one of those people that state it as a fact.

Comment

Final battle is going to end this way: Player is almost about to lose. Player finds rocket launcher/explosive devise. Player blows up shit. End of game.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                            Final battle is going to end this way: Player is almost about to lose. Player finds rocket launcher/explosive devise. Player blows up shit. End of game.
                            my god, how did you learn to predict the future?

but your probably spot on, knowing capcom it will go exactly like that.

Comment

The selfdestructing [something] at the end of every RE game isnt because its recycling ideas, its just a trademark of RE. : D

Comment

Working...
                              X