Examples of bad Perry dialogue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
    This thread got me reading City of the Dead again.
    The best one IMO. Somethin' about sitting in class, reading about Lickers crawling through a decrepit police station is just so....enjoyable

Comment

Well if we're going in to chronological inconsistency, how about the ending of RE Zero? Rebecca leaves finds the mansion in the morning, but Chris finds her at night in RE1.
      ...What inconsistency? She was in the mansion for the entire day after.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
        ...What inconsistency? She was in the mansion for the entire day after.
        That would mean alpha left bravo M.I.A. overnight and all the next day. I never played the first, I played ReMake, but it sounded like they went in right after Bravo's helicopter went down.

Let me know if I'm wrong.

Comment

They waited.

Bravo team never responded so they sent in Alpha team the next day.

Also I have a problem with the RPD.
          Where do they keep the helicopters?
          The helipad only has room for 1

yet STARS uses 2 in the mansion incident.
          and the RPD might have more.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef_jerky_yo View Post
            That would mean alpha left bravo M.I.A. overnight and all the next day. I never played the first, I played ReMake, but it sounded like they went in right after Bravo's helicopter went down.

Let me know if I'm wrong.
            Bravo team went in on Sept. 23 probably around 9 or 10pm. Rebecca and Billy escaped the Umbrella Training Facility in the early morning of Sept 24. According to RE UC Rebecca slept in the guardhouse until she met up with Richard. The Alpha team came in the night of Sept. 24 to look for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
              Bravo team went in on Sept. 23 probably around 9 or 10pm. Rebecca and Billy escaped the Umbrella Training Facility in the early morning of Sept 24. According to RE UC Rebecca slept in the guardhouse until she met up with Richard. The Alpha team came in the night of Sept. 24 to look for them.
              it was not september... it was July...
              Last edited by RE-Hiro; 12-28-2008, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Also Perry-wise the inconsistency is still there. According to Perry the Alpha team moved in as fast as they received Bravo's crash message in the S.T.A.R.S. office. They were to be there in approximately 15 minutes.

I really enjoyed reading the Perry books. I don't understand why many RE fans dislike them, they are truly fun to read if you are a true fan of the series. And naturally, they beat all those RE movies (personally I only liked the first RE movie).
                Freedom of Information.

Comment

I just found something funny.
                  In the RE:Apocalypse trailer: after the narrator says
                  ...and now. They must fight an enemy, that will not die.
                  It then shows Alice crashing through the church window on a motorcycle.

coincidence?

Comment

No comrad, it's a conspiracy! THIA must know the truth...
                    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I just found the novelizations of RE1 and RE2 (I had Caliban Cove but hell if I read that ever again). Think I'm gonna re-read them again.

Also, doesn't it bother anyone that Alpha Team took a whole day to go look for Bravo Team? That's one thing about Zero I did not like.

Comment

i do enjoy perry's RE works
                        only thing good about the movies was who he had to play Jill and the first movie

Comment

Look what Perry has been up to!

Wonder Woman... I 'wonder' if it's a novelization of the movie that may or may not be getting made?

I still wish she would write the RE4, RE5, Survivor and Dead Aim books.
                          Or if she dosn't, someone else should!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X