Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What leak you mean the demo hack?

Comment

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
      What leak you mean the demo hack?
      Someone hacked the demo a while back and it had a lot of spoilers in the files like characters, bosses and weapons. Capcom asked many sites to take it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
        Your post disappeared because you aren't supposed to be talking about anything from that leak. Check your email you registered with.
        Ok, so I'm a little bit confused as to what we are "allowed" to talk about in the "Offical Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic". If it's not spoilers that we have seen, then what is it?

I have not received an email from you or THIA in any of my email accounts, so forgive my hastiness.
        Last edited by Corrin; 12-29-2008, 12:34 AM.

Comment

RE 5 Del Lago

Spoiler:
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

hmmmm

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
              Ok, so I'm a little bit confused as to what we are "allowed" to talk about in the "Offical Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic". If it's not spoilers that we have seen, then what is it?

I have not received an email from you or THIA in any of my email accounts, so forgive my hastiness.
              Anything NOT from that hacked demo list, basically. Capcom doesn't want it on sites like this one. The fact that Beasely/Gr@ce/whichever tried to hide it in the news forum tells you all you need to know. Capcom asked all the fansites to take it down and only reHorror hasn't, to my knowledge.

But anything gathered from clips, degeneration trailers, etc etc is cool and should be used.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                hmmmm

Spoiler:
                I was able to get on both just fine.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

RE: Resident Evil 5 Del Lago

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                    I was able to get on both just fine.

yea nvm, for some reason it was really slow to load up, and then said this page cannot be displayed...so i figured maybe an update, but I guess not...

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                      RE: Resident Evil 5 Del Lago

Spoiler:
                      So Capcom are being lazy for using previous enemies from the series, much like they have done for each title, and with valid reasons why they are in the game? If you're annoyed then just ignore it, but I see no reason why you've got to contradict on what you just said.

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry but I got to agree with Missvalentine it's damn lazy, Dont know what you're talking about saying former Re games have done it, Re2 just reused zombies from the original nothing else, they brought in lickers, Birkin, Ivy plants, Crocodile, Mr. X...need I go on. Re3 brought in Nemesis, Brainsuckers, Drain Deimos, Grave Digger. Code Veronica, brought in Steve monster, Ashford's, Bandersnatchers, Albinoid, Zero and the Remake brought in a ton of new monsters from Lisa Trevor to Crimson Heads (Who buy the way are my favorite monsters in the franchise) Then you have Re4 that in all fairness to them recreated a whole new list of monsters. Now Re5 you have a whole bunch of monsters from Re4 some from Re2 and one or two new enemys who I cant name because Id have to open the spoiler tag but you know who they are. One word LAZY.

Comment

That's just the thing....the monsters they reused were all the same. A hunter is a hunter is a hunter. It was also a common enemy. I'm not bothered as much by the majini (not including the chainsaw guy) as much as I am the bosses. And another thing...look at when those games were released and the technology difference between then and now.

And yes...crimson heads were great. I didn't read anything from the documents during my first playthrough, nor was I really prepared for my first encounter. I was honestly scared when I saw a zombie in an area I thought was clear suddenly get up and chase my ass.

I'm also waiting to see and hear more about the supposed puzzles RE5 will have. That is where I think 4 failed the hardest. When you have to relay on the most difficult puzzle to be a slider, you really have problems.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Crapcom are out to make a quick buck, remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                                Crapcom are out to make a quick buck, remember?
                                Capcom are good to their fans, and wish to make an excellent game, and one of the best gaming Japanase companies to truly do well in the Western Market. I wouldn't just call them CRAPCOM because of their design choices...

Comment

Working...
                                X