Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
    Ugh. That beasley guy is sick. He even tried to impersonate me at reHorror 'cause I caught him in crime: http://www.rehorror.net/forums/resid...html#post46509

Moving on... hello I'm Rod from Chile, I'm most active at Biohaze, and also I post at Capcom Unity and reHorror. I've been reading THIA for a long time and joined here last week. The podcast is a nice feature you have guys, so congrats on that.

That picture from the TriCell trailer Dot posted is very interesting. Surely tube-girl hasn't been scrapped. But who the hell is she? I mean, I'm like 100% sure Jill is the birdwoman (look at this demo reel of Jade Quon, credited as Jill's stunt double in a list people got from the 360 demo... surely the mo-cap parts look like birdy's movements! http://www.jadequon.com/reel.html). So, tube-girl is Sherry? But one of the famitsu scans showing tube girl's face makes me think is Jill, they look alike so much!!

What if birdwoman is a clone? Not to far fetched if you see that in RE4 and UC they included elements from the movies... That'd leave red dress as Sherry I think.

Take care
    Rod.
    Hello Rod and welcome, i have read a few of your post's on Biohaze before. i also witnessed that "incident" with that guy when he took your name.

The only thing i can think of is the same as you at this point, that Jill is both.

Jill getting cloned and the real Jill in the tube is not too far fetched at this point, im actually starting to think it is more and more possible each time i read some spoiler.
    Last edited by BlackHeart; 01-03-2009, 02:24 PM.

Comment

What if birdwoman is a clone? Not to far fetched if you see that in RE4 and UC they included elements from the movies...
      Cloning was present in the RE world long before the movies, RE4, and UC.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
        Cloning was present in the RE world long before the movies, RE4, and UC.
        When? My memory probably is failling, but I don't remember the cloning in the games until UC.

Comment

Here is one of something i think that relates to this:

Sergei Vladimir was an officer in Umbrella. During his army days, he held the rank of colonel and was still refered to by the rank. He approached Umbrella after the fall of the Soviet Union, looking for work. He was involved in Tyrant research, and his experience in military affairs had made him instrumental in the founding of Umbrella’s private militia, the "Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service" (U.B.C.S.).

He showed an ardor for following Ozwell E. Spencer's orders and makes sure even the most radical of Spencer’s wishes are carried out.

As one of the rare individuals whose genetic makeup was capable of producing a Tyrant, Sergei became the genetic model for the majority of Umbrella's later Tyrant program, beyond the T-001 and T-002 projects initiated by the team led by Albert Wesker and William Birkin. Sergei also ordered the re-engineering of two T-103 Tyrants in order to produce his personal bodyguards, known as "Ivan". The 10 clones of Sergei would later form the basis of the T-103 model, which shaped every Umbrella manufactured Tyrant model thereafter. The mass production of T-103's which was spearheaded on Sheena Island was based on the initial Sergei clones, whilst T-103's implanted with the NE-α Parasite became Nemesis T-Type.

I think most tyrants are his clones am i correct? not really too sure but i remember being told this a while ago.

Correct me if im wrong.
          Last edited by BlackHeart; 01-03-2009, 02:36 PM.

Comment

When? My memory probably is failling, but I don't remember the cloning in the games until UC.
            It's how Alfred and Alexia were created.

Comment

Oh you're right. Haven't played that game in a while. I'm getting senile!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHeart View Post
                Hello Rod and welcome, i have read a few of your post's on Biohaze before. i also witnessed that "incident" with that guy when he took your name.

The only thing i can think of is the same as you at this point, that Jill is both.

Jill getting cloned and the real Jill in the tube is not too far fetched at this point, im actually starting to think it is more and more possible each time i read some spoiler.
                Yeah, that's my theory right now. I only hope if she's gonna die they'd HAVE to give a really good explanation and show it all. But I don't think she'll be killed anyways. And thanx for the welcome

Comment

some people complain:

Spoiler:

Comment

Ugh. That beasley guy is sick. He even tried to impersonate me at reHorror 'cause I caught him in crime: http://www.rehorror.net/forums/resid...html#post46509

Moving on... hello I'm Rod from Chile, I'm most active at Biohaze, and also I post at Capcom Unity and reHorror. I've been reading THIA for a long time and joined here last week. The podcast is a nice feature you have guys, so congrats on that.

That picture from the TriCell trailer Dot posted is very interesting. Surely tube-girl hasn't been scrapped. But who the hell is she? I mean, I'm like 100% sure Jill is the birdwoman (look at this demo reel of Jade Quon, credited as Jill's stunt double in a list people got from the 360 demo... surely the mo-cap parts look like birdy's movements! http://www.jadequon.com/reel.html). So, tube-girl is Sherry? But one of the famitsu scans showing tube girl's face makes me think is Jill, they look alike so much!!

What if birdwoman is a clone? Not to far fetched if you see that in RE4 and UC they included elements from the movies... That'd leave red dress as Sherry I think.

Take care
                    Rod.
                    well if sherry is red dress and bird girl is a clone and jill is in the tube...

i got nothing, im just surprised the magibox was wrong about rebecca in the game

Comment

• wooowwww nice find mr.rod
                      this movies is just exactly same as we seen in motion from play god trailer

Comment

• Has anyone notice anything fishy about Jill's "Death"?

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE
                          Lol what the hell is jibble?
                          I wanted to ask that too, but i am too scared .

On another note, isn't Jill's blood special or something? Someone said that she was immune to the T-virus, maybe Wesker actually find's that interesting, good test subject maybe who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE
                            Lol what the hell is jibble?
                            it's the secret of her panties that only i know of, XD (i live in there,)

Originally posted by BlackHeart View Post
                            I wanted to ask that too, but i am too scared .

On another note, isn't Jill's blood special or something? Someone said that she was immune to the T-virus, maybe Wesker actually find's that interesting, good test subject maybe who knows.
                            interesting, i think maybe the antidote that Carlos gave her made her immune to the T-Virus.

maybe Wesker wants her for that.
                            Last edited by missvalentine; 01-09-2009, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Deleted several junk posts. Stay on topic people.

Comment

• In regards to the initial image that Dot posted at the start of this thread, I have a theory of my own that I would like to pitch. I've brightened the image somewhat.

Spoiler:
                                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-24-2009, 01:11 PM.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X