Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's real guys - http://www.ludibria.com/nfo.php?sys=x36&sysid=1564

Comment

• Originally posted by Duckula View Post
      Also confirms that the Asian 360 version is region free. The Japanese version is region locked though. NTSC-J only.

Comment

• I can't imagine critics would review the game as a "Fanservice" if the leaked ending is true... That ending is bullshit!!

Piss on Jun Takeuchi's face if it's true...

Comment

• Originally posted by Duckula View Post
          That doesn't confirm that it is real. It will be confirmed when someone actually downloads it and tries it. Saying its real because an NFO file (which can be edited) is like saying something is true because you read it on Wikipedia.

Originally posted by Cellardoorsolar View Post
          I can't imagine critics would review the game as a "Fanservice" if the leaked ending is true... That ending is bullshit!!

Piss on Jun Takeuchi's face if it's true...
          The game itself could be a fanservice due to all the throwbacks to previous games. The characters in the game alone could be labeled as a fanservice to longtime fans. The ending doesnt have to be though.
          Last edited by Darinl1979; 03-03-2009, 05:35 AM.

Comment

• Guys it's real. It's on usenet.

Comment

• Also, will one of the moderators please post on the news page that the game has officially leaked, and for all those not wanting to be spoiled should be EXTRA careful now?!
              Last edited by Cellardoorsolar; 03-03-2009, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cellardoorsolar View Post
                Duckula, I tried to download the file on the link you gave, but it was only 11.9kb.... Why isn't it working? Where can I find the actual ISO?

For those ready to bash me for jumping for the leak of this game: Don't! I already paid for two limited editions of this game in full. I do not feel guilty. This is my chance to play the game before thousands of people leak spoilerific videos and information on the net, and I'm going to take it! And, when I get the retail copy on march 13th, I will start playing co-op.
                I can respect that. However there are douches across the internet who will not feel they have a free pass not to drop 60$ on this amazing game. I guess it cant be avoided, as some people use piracy to get everything. Well I suppose the spoilers will start to come in if this is a real copy. I personally dont mind the spoilers but you just know some people are going to register accounts on various forums just to put spoilers in the Thread title =/

Comment

• I am now going to stay away from all forums except for this one. Thank you, DOTCAL, for keeping us protected.
                  Last edited by Cellardoorsolar; 03-03-2009, 06:13 AM.

Comment

• Rememer, if you talk about downloading the game then you will be banned. I'm aware a lot of folks have the damned thing bought and paid for. That doesn't matter. Downloading the fricking thing is illegal, and if you admit to downloading it, or put up a link to download it from, then I will ban your ass.

The only reason Duckula is not banned is, well, that link is fake as hell as far as I can tell. Unless you guys want the Kentucky Fried Chicken version of RE5. The one with all the racism kept in, I guess. If it proves to be real then I ban him.

Comment

• I dont think the cutscenes use the game engine, do they? While they look spectacular...the cutscenes are still apparent. Where as in REmake they were all on the same engine except the very first one.

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Rememer, if you talk about downloading the game then you will be banned. I'm aware a lot of folks have the damned thing bought and paid for. That doesn't matter. Downloading the fricking thing is illegal, and if you admit to downloading it, or put up a link to download it from, then I will ban your ass.

The only reason Duckula is not banned is, well, that link is fake as hell as far as I can tell. Unless you guys want the Kentucky Fried Chicken version of RE5. The one with all the racism kept in, I guess. If it proves to be real then I ban him.
                      Green Herbs replaced with Colonel's Secret Recipe Chicken Wings.
                      Last edited by Darinl1979; 03-03-2009, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• You're right, Darkmoon! I'm sorry. I fixed my posts and I'll not speak another word of it. But, will somebody please still warn that the game has leaked?

Info about it is already sprawling ALL over forums! *biohaze*, rehorror, and gamefaqs all have posts with HUGE spoilers!! Also, several other gaming sites that posted links to the torrents. It's already out of control.
                        Last edited by Cellardoorsolar; 03-03-2009, 06:17 AM.

Comment

• I'm not sure if I can. I'll see. If I can't I'm sure a News Posting Minion will do so soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            I'm not sure if I can. I'll see. If I can't I'm sure a News Posting Minion will do so soon.
                            Well alot of forums I frequent have posted warnings about the game coming out this week. I personally didn't expect a pirated copy since Capcom did a good job keeping it under lock and key. Most people are smart enough to know that from here on in that spoilers will be thrown out there. I just wish that the world wasn't full of douches who get a thrill on spoiling it for others when they don't wish to be spoiled.

Comment

• Yeah, it's a sad, sad person who gets there jolly off that way. And it's a big, big buzz to ban the buggers. And it turns out I can post News. How about that?

Comment

• I don't see why I should be banned. I haven't linked to any downloads, just information confirming it is out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X