Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    ...probably, yes. I must admit days like this aren't much fun for me. Too much having to be an ass to folk. But if you break the rules I have to anally rape you. Just how it is, sadly.
    oh you big kidder

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      ...probably, yes. I must admit days like this aren't much fun for me. Too much having to be an ass to folk. But if you break the rules I have to anally rape you. Just how it is, sadly.
      Lol I'll be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
        Lol I'll be good.
        he being serious he has a beard

Comment

• Someone is playing the game on this feed - http://www.justin.tv/swedishchopper2

SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY!

Comment

Wow thats funny how most people get a warning but me? Straight ban!
            You didn't just admit to it, you provided a direct link to pirated content. You've already spoke to me about this so constantly complaining about it isn't going to get you anywhere.

Comment

• I'm still in my RE4 playthrough. I'm finally up to the first battle with El Gigante. I gotta tell ya, man this game is long. I think you are only 25% through the game when you finally get up to the castle. I have a feeling RE5 will be shorter than RE4, simply because RE5 will focus more on the story. But I could be wrong. We do tend to see a lot of the same areas every time Capcom shows us a new trailer or something. So, we'll see.

Anyway, I started my RE4 playthrough last week, and obviously I haven't been playing it on a day to day basis. I've been playing when I can. I will probably play more later today, but I thought of some things that I would have liked to have seen in RE5, which I doubt they included:

- The return of Blue Herbs. The ability to get poisoned. As far as I know, this is not in RE5.

- The ability to switch weapons on the fly (I think they removed this).

- The ability to lock doors, not just un-lock them (rumored to be in 1.5)

- Clothes and body can get blood-stained if blood gets on you (from 1.5)

- A chasing waterfall (from 1.5, never to return so far)

I'd like to have seen at least all of the features from 1.5 that were never used, because at this point they should have used everything, so they can start the next RE game with all new stuff, if they wish.

Is it true that in RE5, they switched the mapping between the X and the Square button? Square is now shooting, and X is running? Can that be changed in the options?
              My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
              ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
                You didn't just admit to it, you provided a direct link to pirated content. You've already spoke to me about this so constantly complaining about it isn't going to get you anywhere.
                all bow alexia .... he made a mistake god u aint the queen of the forum love

Comment

• Originally posted by alone-in-shadow View Post
                  Thanks man nice to see there are some forgiving people on here. Besides I was just trying to help you guys out not like a posted a link to a virus. Everyone I spoke to about it say's it was petty so I think I have a right to say my part.

Comment

• Hey, how about shutting up and stop de-railing the topic with your bitching?
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Nice, people are spoilerizing on justin tv..........
                      That release already has 600 seeds , seriously wtf?
                      I will be waiting until march 10 or so, til I get the game on my retailer...
                      I guess I'll have to pull the plug on the internet because of the spoilers...

Comment

Thanks man nice to see there are some forgiving people on here. Besides I was just trying to help you guys out not like a posted a link to a virus. Everyone I spoke to about it say's it was petty so I think I have a right to say my part.

I didn't say I'm not forgiving, I'm saying you've been going on about it since it happened. First of all, you find it necessary to leave me a visitor message about it. Then, you send me two PMs about it, and moan saying you're not going to post; then you find it necessary to derail an entire thread with your nonsense.

Odd, every mod who's been notified of the issue says the punishment was reasonable and justified. It's piracy, and the majority of members here know piracy is a no-no. You've been going on about it for days now and I'm losing my patience. Drop it.

Originally posted by alone-in-shadow View Post
                        When people break the rules, it's our job to deal out punishment for that. It doesn't usually end up with a parade of PMing the mods complaining about it when he quite clearly broke one of the most prominent rules on the forum; no piracy. Though I really fail to see what it has to do with you, considering the fact that you're neither the party involved or a moderator.
                        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 03-03-2009, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• The full intro has been leaked onto YouTube.

Comment

• And behold! There was no more taking this off topic with bitching. It's a months ban for posting pirating crap here, and I really couldn't care less what your motivation. it could piss gold from my disc drive each time I download something and I still don't wanna see it on the forum. It's illegal and can get the site shut the fuck down. Also, for those who wanna complain about being not warned...notice the Guidelines for Posting? The thing stickied it's at the top of every subforum on the site? Yeah. Give it a click.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled spoilers.

Comment

• I can tell Darkmood is enjoying this very muchly. Bet you can't wait for the opportunity to send a forum member into the slammer.

Comment

• Someone's streaming the game LIVE:

Spoiler:
                                Last edited by blaze; 03-03-2009, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X