Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we get another trailer before the Re5 is released?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first trailer was E3 2005, not 2007.
    Either way, I dont believe we'll get a new one.

Comment

Damn, 4 years waiting for a game
      This way, I'll be 25 when RE6 is released 8D

Comment

Was it 05? Sorry I knew I had been waiting a long time but damn. Id be 28 by the time Re6 came out then....oh my god thats depressing.

Comment

Really,if they produce RE6, they will start making it in 2011 maybe,so probably only in 2015
          --------------
          I dont think that will be more trailers, only gameplay videos

Comment

i think there has been to many trailers, and capcom have spoiled so many things, if i could go back in time i never would have watched any of them.

Comment

I don't really want any new trailers, i would prefer the rest of the viral video's before launch (leading up to launch date) so then it builds up ready for when you play the game.

Comment

At the rate they're releasing the viral videos, I'd be surprised if we got the third one by the time the game is released. Surely they'd release at least the second one before then.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  At the rate they're releasing the viral videos, I'd be surprised if we got the third one by the time the game is released. Surely they'd release at least the second one before then.
                  Something tell's me they are either having trouble with their website or they are stalling, because of the demo leak or what not because if they release another viral video with the trailer leak already out it might become too obvious as to plot spoilers.

Comment

I think some people are missing my point though, trailers are there to give you a taste of the game and make you decide if you like it or not you say you wish you hadnt seen them but how many of you would just go and buy the game without ever seeing any trailers, cutscenes or gameplay. You place alot of trust in Capcom.

Comment

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                      I think some people are missing my point though, trailers are there to give you a taste of the game and make you decide if you like it or not you say you wish you hadnt seen them but how many of you would just go and buy the game without ever seeing any trailers, cutscenes or gameplay. You place alot of trust in Capcom.
                      I have enjoyed every resident evil game to date, i'd buy them no matter what.

I watched the trailers then i played the demo and i loved the demo, the trailers are nice aswell but the gameplay is amazing.

So on the gameplay alone i'd buy it, but this game seems to have the story to go with the gameplay which makes for an excellent game and value for money.

Comment

If you can't decide with the trailers they already put out and the playable demo, I don't think spoilers will help you decide. We already know what the game looks like, how it plays, and what the premise is.

And I never buy a game without playing a demo first or if I liked the game before it. RE5 fits both of those.

Comment

Working...
                        X