No announcement yet.

RE Degeneration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup it was a sweet sweet movie nice story nice zombies nice monster awsome action i got my slowmotion ( yes im a freak with slowmotion I LOVE IT) so this movie is a out of 10 stars i give it 100

Comment

I bought the film and loved it, claire was amazing,and I liked Leon Kennedy alot more in the film then before, they are really flushing his character out from R.E2 being a rookie who was hungover after a party to basically a govement weapon who basically got rid of his own personal past.

Least thats how it seemed when he noted on Claire to the fat guy and left himself out and not saying he to was a survivor,also I have seen people rant on he acts like pain dosent hurt I'm assuming they are mentioning when he got the backhand that sent him into some metal object and he jumped right up.

As far as I know he was probbly hurt, but didnt whine about it and also the 5.11 shirt does help the impact plus the guys adrenaline was running high.

all in all I give the film a 8 out of 10 because I would of liked to have seen some cool Chris Redfield CGI.

Comment

Pretty sure if something has enough power to send you 80 feet or so into a metal object, a shirt and adrenaline aren't going to help you completely.
        Last edited by Canas Renvall; 02-23-2009, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Oh your right, believe me, I guess im defending it cause what if in RE5 something similar happens to chris and he gets up, I don't want people to be like OH?!?.. but least its not in continuity that he is Punching heads off cause well then I'd say all logic is tossed out the window..logic is not Resident Evils friend by anymeans anyways lol.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Man757 View Post
            I bought the film and loved it, claire was amazing,and I liked Leon Kennedy alot more in the film then before, they are really flushing his character out from R.E2 being a rookie who was hungover after a party to basically a govement weapon who basically got rid of his own personal past.

Least thats how it seemed when he noted on Claire to the fat guy and left himself out and not saying he to was a survivor,also I have seen people rant on he acts like pain dosent hurt I'm assuming they are mentioning when he got the backhand that sent him into some metal object and he jumped right up.

As far as I know he was probbly hurt, but didnt whine about it and also the 5.11 shirt does help the impact plus the guys adrenaline was running high.

all in all I give the film a 8 out of 10 because I would of liked to have seen some cool Chris Redfield CGI.
            I agree
            Basicly he didnt complain because the level was about to drop, now, you would not hang around if you were going to die.
            Leon was ignoring it and saving his life. Plus people, remember, this is just a movie not real life.
            Last edited by Andyfer_Ruu; 02-24-2009, 05:23 AM.

Comment

I have mixed feelings about this movie. I thought the first part, on the airport, was brilliant, and was shocked to see the action moved on from there rather quickly, as the trailers made it look like the story was all going to be there. But from then on I think it went downhill, Claire was completely useless after that point, and I didn't really like all the WilPharma building part. Sad to say, but I think of the 3 video game characters, the best character portrayal from game to film was Ingrid Hunnigan. Claire did nothing, and she proved quite useful in her lone gun-fighting scene, but still wasn't given action scenes really... and Leon... well, he's never been a favourite of mine but he was too unrealistic, they way he'd do everything without even a scratch, or holding both Angela and the mutated Curtis with just his legs?. I did like the character of Angela Miller though, and I hope she ends up in some future game. The fighting scenes were nice, but again I enjoyed them more on the airport scenes.

But really I was hoping for more explanations on RE2 storylines which were never resolved, especially what happened to Sherry. I felt for all the things it could have answered, we weren't given any. Still I hope they produce more movies, what has always attracted me to play RE has always been the storylines, which I think they're very interesting.
              Last edited by delage; 03-06-2009, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X