No announcement yet.

Let's play RE5 co-op together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, scratch my name from the list. I won't be playing the game any time soon.
    See you in hell.

Comment

XBL: Archelon1138 (and yes, I have a mic)
      PSN: Archelon1138 (I don't have a mic yet, but will most likely be picking one up this weekend so I'll be ready for the PS3 demo)

EDIT: Any recommendations for a relatively cheap, good quality PS3 mic would be much appreciated. Thanks.
      Last edited by Archelon; 01-27-2009, 12:57 PM.

Comment

^ Any bluetooth headset you could find, dude. Best Buy usually has huge carts full of like $10 headsets.

Comment

Ill be able to play in a few hours just after dinner GMT+1 here
          Anyone up to it?

Comment

My PSN is AgentWong1 and I'll have a mic before the game releases.

EDIT: Got my headset so I'm 5 by 5.
            Last edited by Agent_Wong; 01-30-2009, 11:02 PM.

Comment

hey
              I bought my mic

However, when I go in the "chat options" and I say something, I can hear my voice, like echo

what can be happening?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrant T-002 View Post
                hey
                I bought my mic

However, when I go in the "chat options" and I say something, I can hear my voice, like echo

what can be happening?
                Lol, it's showing you that it's on. It's also there to show you what the voice changer makes your voice sound like. Don't worry about it, when you use it in a game, there shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  Lol, it's showing you that it's on. It's also there to show you what the voice changer makes your voice sound like. Don't worry about it, when you use it in a game, there shouldn't be a problem.
                  dude
                  THANK YOU
                  REALLY

That was making me really worried, THANK YOU
                  I hope it really works 8D
                  Last edited by Guest; 01-29-2009, 04:49 PM.

Comment

My Gamertag is - Tyrant Cenobite

I look forward to playing alongside all of you!

Comment

My PSN is Lawangeen. I'm getting a bluetooth headset soon enough.
                      I also really only want to play with people that have headsets... I really don't want to be limited to the "Come here!" commands. You know? I'd rather say, "Dude, take this ammo."
                      Or, "Gimme that gun."

I've got a small question though... How much does signal strength affect online play? Because I've got like 25% signal strength upstairs, where my PS3 is, and I can't even play any online. No levels in LBP, and I can't even download the patch for MGS4.
                      I'm thinking of getting a really long ethernet cable. But would that solve my problem?

Also... I live in a slightly inconvenient place: Pakistan.
                      Our time differences could mess things up, but I'm up late on weekends anyway, so... Yeah.

Comment

My mic works ^______^

And Jormungandr, dont worry, we have people from the whole world here

Comment

Good to know. =)

Ha ha! Success! Since I moved my PS3 downstairs, I'm getting amazing signal speed, as expected. And, my online works very well. No hitches here.

I guess I'll see you guys when the demo comes out, then. =)
                          Last edited by Jormungandr; 01-30-2009, 10:02 AM.

Comment

XBL Gamertag is Linknumbers, and I got me a mic, send a friend request if you're down for some RE5 tomorrow night

Comment

if anyone wants to play with me online on Ps3 im up for it now

Comment

My XBL account is XllerradX if anybody wants to add me. I also have a microphone, but I don't always use it when I play online.

Comment

Working...
                                X