No announcement yet.

Let's play RE5 co-op together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why the hell when I say "I need a herb" the other person cures me instead of give me the fucking herb? T__T

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant T-002 View Post
      why the hell when I say "I need a herb" the other person cures me instead of give me the fucking herb? T__T
      Because it's better to cure two people than one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
        Because it's better to cure two people than one.
        when I ask this, me and my partner are usually with full health
        And I ask cause I want the fucking herb

Comment

• Anyone wanna play RIGHT NOW? I have a couple hours in between classes...

Comment

• Guy's obviously RE5 is a majorly designed around Co-op and with alot of previews/reviews stating that Sheva is close to nothing but annoying due to the bad A.I. I'm wondering who'd be up for tag teaming with me on launch day through to completion. I've not got many mates on my friends list and i'd want to play it through to the very end probably from start to finish with someone I knew, rather then someone completely random but I don't want to resort to split screening it.

Is anyone up for this?

If so my gamertag is Catalyst11. Please msg me though before hand.

Comment

• I'm on usually from 10:00PM to midnight (Eastern), and I'm up for co-op anytime.

It's Verdugo04 on PSN. I've recently got a headset too.
              Last edited by Umon Daisuke; 02-05-2009, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• gradon has got to be the best partner ive played with online so far
                if anyone else who wants to play when me and him arnt playing hit me up
                my psn username is on the first page and yes again i do have my mic up and working

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  gradon has got to be the best partner ive played with online so far
                  if anyone else who wants to play when me and him arnt playing hit me up
                  my psn username is on the first page and yes again i do have my mic up and working
                  You're really good yourself, we make an awesome team, I can't wait til the final version is out.
                  You and Rosetta also cut out my mic nervousness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                    You're really good yourself, we make an awesome team, I can't wait til the final version is out.
                    You and Rosetta also cut out my mic nervousness.
                    thnx, im usually nervous win im talking on the mic but eh you gotta get
                    over it sooner or later

Comment

• Okay, that's it. I've yet to play with any of you guys, and nemesis, I've yet to play with you when you've used a mic. Today that will all change. I'm gonna be playing with everyone. When you see this post, go on PSN and if you see me online, message me and we'll play.
                      Last edited by Vector; 02-06-2009, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• I added u nemesiswontdie

Comment

• If anyone's up for anything, I'm around.

'ADPolicenaut' is my PSN.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Does no one play the xb anymore?

Comment

• And you too, Breno -- everyone I've played with hasn't used a mic. THIS ENDS TODAY.

I have two classes today. I should be back at my room 4 hours from the time of this post. Be ready to play, punks.
                              Last edited by Vector; 02-06-2009, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                                And you too, Breno -- everyone I've played with hasn't used a mic. THIS ENDS TODAY.
                                Send me a PM when u want to play.
                                My mic is fully charged, I think

Comment

Working...
                                X