No announcement yet.

Let's play RE5 co-op together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to get 'It takes two to tango', 'Eye of the tiger' and 'We Will Survive' . I'd be extremly thankful if someone would have the time to do those with me. It's all I need to get my 100%! PSN: Dead8Artist

Comment

• mic
      xbl: itashious
      sigpic

Comment

• Add me if anyone wants to play.

PSN: Megatrons_Balls

Comment

• Add me if you like, I play RE5 quite a bit.
          Only thing is, the main save file is on my fiance's account, so you'll have to add his PSN.
          PSN: SundayDan

Comment

• Is anyone still using this thread? Let me know, because its a candidate for unstick soon.

Comment

• I'll be happy for anyone to join me for Re5 online co op whenever im online I usualy play with no restrictions so just hop on whenever.

im usualy playing as sheva to lol

my Psn is: mangolemon

hehehe
              Last edited by VictoriaScarlet; 04-13-2011, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• jimmyjoejangles is my psn id have a mic wanna get the works trophy send invites i'll try to join my ps3 is being fussy on switching disks

Comment

• RE5 or BIO5 ready on PS3 add me

DONNIemo = PSN

Comment

• PSN is Hcloud13

Anyone up for trophy boosting?
                    The last one I need is Team Survivors.Anyone else need it?
                    Spoiler:

Comment

• Is anyone still playing Versus... I just got my copy of RE5 Gold Edition for ps3, a couple of weeks ago, and I'm trying to get the trophies for Versus.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris_survivor View Post
                        Is anyone still playing Versus... I just got my copy of RE5 Gold Edition for ps3, a couple of weeks ago, and I'm trying to get the trophies for Versus.
                        Yup, same here, I bought Gold Edition for PS3 a while ago but I haven't got the trophies for Versus, also need to get the 360 ones... Have left 3 months of live in case anyone wants to boost... Both platforms, my IDs are in my sig/gamercard below:

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Just got RE5 and decided to try online since xbox live gold is free for a couple more weeks. Tried mercenaries first and then the main game. Played pne round of mercs with no problem -- but everyone else hosting games kept refusing me or leaving. Makes no sense to host an open game and then reject players. Online gaming = not leaving me with a good impression. I was considering getting a wireless headset but not if it's gonna be useless to me.

But on topic, yes I would like to play co-op with someone who isn't so emo.. lol.
                          Last edited by Deus Flux; 12-25-2011, 06:58 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Would anybody like to replay RE5 with me before the release of RE6? Add me up on PSN: biohazard_star
                            I was thinking of maybe doing a Veteran run of the main game, and maybe the DLC campaigns too. If someone's up for it, you can PM me here.
                            Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-25-2012, 12:18 AM.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

Working...
                            X