Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your RE5 Play Through Progress (TAG SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nutnarukex View Post
    can we talk about RE5 plot ???
    yes .. a few question here at spoiler tag
    [ i watch all cut scene in Youtube i can't wait to play it I have only PC T__T my bad ]

Spoiler:

i wanna read all of text files you found in game
    i want to know more [ can't wait for 2 month !! ]
    Thx T___T
    Like I said, stop basing the plot on just the cutscenes. the files is what forms the most of the plot and they doesn't disappoint.

Comment

something i've noticed that most people bashing the plot are the one's who've only seen the shitty quality live stream footage of the game. .

Xfactor is right, the game's files and the massive Library section is where the fun is at. I mean its all just text, but its all very interesting and will clear up a fuck ton of confusions and misconceptions about the characters.

Comment

Seriously, people that judge the story based on a crappy quality, poorly played live stream are missing a ton. Play the full thing before forming an opinion.

In other news I'm absolutey crushing the unlockables. I'm upgrading and buying guns left and right and I'm only missing 2 BSAA emblems in the marshlands so I'm about to get the trophy for that and unlock all the stuff that requires all the emblems.

Also, (spoiler about unlockables)
        Spoiler:

Love. This. Game. The story, the graphics, the music, the enemies, the environments, the weapons, the unlockables, the co-op... it's all glorious.

Comment

I'm a little annoyed by the jumping-the-gun whining about the plot from those who have watched the live feed.

I've even see people saying how they were disappointed, because how the game didn't explain why
          Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Finally got all the friggin' BSAA emblems. I rock. To celebrate I killed 30 Majini with the stun rod and got that trophy as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CubedSphere View Post
                Finally got all the friggin' BSAA emblems. I rock. To celebrate I killed 30 Majini with the stun rod and got that trophy as well.
                ah pretty sweet all of them wow niiice
                Last edited by rehunk88; 03-08-2009, 12:20 PM.

Comment

i found all the emblems too! I'll be going after the unlockables in the mercenaries mode next

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    Yeah, because the developers totally said RE4 would tie up the loose ends in the series and fill in all the plotholes.

Oh wait, no they didn't.

( pokes tongue out and dances )

Comment

If you're reading the files transcript on my blog, I've updated a 'new secret' file Spoiler:
                      Last edited by xfactor; 03-09-2009, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Dudes and chicks, I only have 7 more guns to fully upgrade. I've also obtained ALL the weapons in the game except the Beretta PX4 Storm and the Samurai Edge. Oh, and noctovision and infinite rocket launchers. Making some killer headway... I also only have 10 more figures to buy.

P.S.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

CubedSphere,

There is an unlocked difficulty setting (professional) yes? If so how hard is it? I've heard Veteran is pretty hard in single player...RE games really are the most fun with the difficulty ramped up in my opinion.

Comment

Vet is sadistic while Pro is Hell. That about sums it up.
                            Veteran is really hard, but tolerable, but Professional in RE5 is the hardest difficulty setting in any RE game, ever.

Comment

1 hit from cannon fodder = dying!

Comment

Originally posted by CubedSphere View Post
                                Vet is sadistic while Pro is Hell. That about sums it up.
                                Veteran is really hard, but tolerable, but Professional in RE5 is the hardest difficulty setting in any RE game, ever.
                                Awesome! Finishing games on these intense difficulties is immensely satisfying...it brings a real sense of achievement. Judging by youtube I've seen some amazing RE4 players and I would consider myself pretty average yet I felt RE4 professional wasn't very hard except the QTE's.

Comment

Working...
                                X