RE5 racism parody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
    are you serious? that is fucking insane, and unfair, i hope she was let out, do you know any more about that? im interested gradon.
    I think she was 14 years old, and then the police got involved and sent her to jail.
    I haven't really heard anything else, I'm sure she'd be out by now, but the story proves how insane 'equal rights' claim to be.

As I said, the nursery rhyme "Bah Bah Black Sheep" has been banned and changed to Rainbow sheep, as far as I'm concerned.
    Then, isnt that racist to Rainbow people?
    Then again, this is Britain; what can we expect?

Comment

People say that using "gay" instead of "stupid" in insulting to gay people. And yet every gay person that I know of says "That's gay."
      I find that funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
        I think she was 14 years old, and then the police got involved and sent her to jail.
        I haven't really heard anything else, I'm sure she'd be out by now, but the story proves how insane 'equal rights' claim to be.

As I said, the nursery rhyme "Bah Bah Black Sheep" has been banned and changed to Rainbow sheep, as far as I'm concerned.
        Then, isnt that racist to Rainbow people?
        Then again, this is Britain; what can we expect?
        14!! and she went to jail at 14 years of age because she couldn't understand another language and wanted to be with people who speak her language! that is just mean and insane, the people who sent her to jail deserve to die.

and how on earth is bah bah black sheep even remotely offensive or racist?

Comment

Lol, im pretty sure she wouldn't go to jail for that alone, there might be more to it.

Also i don't care what skin colour someone is, they could be pink and green for all i care if they are an asshole i'll call them that.

I have friends of all colours but it does piss me off when some people are too sensetive about this, they can call me white boy all they like which is prolly racist but i wouldn't take any offence i'd rather laugh and shrug it off.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHeart View Post
            they can call me white boy all they like which is prolly racist but i wouldn't take any offence i'd rather laugh and shrug it off
            But whats funny is, if they did, they wouldn't have anything done to them. (Jail, etc)

Comment

The white man said, "Colored people aren't allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was Black, when I grew up I was Black when I'm sick I'm Black,when I go in the sun I'm Black, when I'm cold I'm Black and when I die I will be Black.But you sir, when you're born you're Pink, when you grew up you were White, when you're sick you're Green, when you're in the sun you're Red, when you're cold you're Blue,and when you die you will be Purple. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man turned around and sat down, and the white man walked away...

Comment

A while back some black kids started yelling abuse at me, stuff like whitey, chalkey, milky bar boy and I turned around and said, "You know, I could resort to racist comments. But I won't. But it's so much more fun to tell you're tiny minded cretins whose only hope in life is to be hit by a truck so you can sue and live for a few years on the money. Your hope for a better future is to be crippled. Me? Hell, I got three grand sitting in my savings, another in my normal bank accounts, every toy I want, a university degree in the job I want, two kids; you really think you're gonna offend me you sad, pathetic wastes of human skin?"

Of course, thems fighting words. So one stormed over...and I stood up straight,topping him by about six inches and outweighing him by...a lot. He suddenly seemed to think better of it.

How I laughed as I walked away.

Point is, doesn't matter what colour you be. You can be a small minded idiot no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                X