• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you were really expecting them to ?

Comment

Pheew! Lucky we!

Comment

Still on track for an 06/07 release. Keep an open mind ;)

Comment

are you really sure about this news dot ? i mean, are you REALLY sure ?

Comment

Its on "The List". It has been on it for 5 revisions now.

Comment

now to get it straight just for my head. Your saying that REmake and Zero are both 'on the list' for the PS2 ?

Correct ?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

well okey, good enough for me. But if capcom are to do this, they'd really need to hurry, the ps2 life span isn't going to last much longer. One more year at the most maybe.

Comment

I wonder if we'll see any extras. Meh, port extras usually aren't very 'extra', anyway..a bonus costume here ..an occasional mini-game there. Will be nice to have everything on the PS2, though.
                    If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Aw man... Gamecube games aren't exclusive at all...
                      Where did you get those informations?
                      There is nothing about this on Gamespot =S

Comment

its been a couple of days and no capcom forum admin is answeing the question in their ask capcom area. Even though they seem to answer other topics, they ignore that one. This just may be true afterall

Comment

Originally posted by romis138
                          I wonder if we'll see any extras. Meh, port extras usually aren't very 'extra', anyway..a bonus costume here ..an occasional mini-game there. Will be nice to have everything on the PS2, though.
                          Agree with all but last. Don't like PS2, sorry. ;)
                          GameCube has much better RE4, don't you agree? I mean PS2 port is ok, but it's only OK, not those nifty extras won't make it better (graphical at least).

Comment

Just to add a little education here~

A company creates a budget list each year, this list usualy goes like March/April 200X -> March/April 200Y

And in some cases, other companies deal with publishing for certain companies, maybe not everywhere, but in atleast some regions.

For titles from Company X that Company Y are to publish, they're depending on getting the names/titles + evt. come to an agreement/understanding on what estimated sales for these should be and such so a budget plan for the publisher can be set up for their budget too, as they need to deal with the marketting and publishing of this title for a specific target area.

An error in such a list should not accour, and if it's there, it should be corrected as soon as a revision comes out or in cases of doubt/possible errors, the right people must be contacted to make sure that the list is indeed correct, as even the smallest error such as a releasedate mix-up or a console misplacement could lead to big economical problems for the company, both when it comes to estimated sales and to marketting budgets and plans.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J
                              well okey, good enough for me. But if capcom are to do this, they'd really need to hurry, the ps2 life span isn't going to last much longer. One more year at the most maybe.
                              God Of War 2, Kingdom Hearts 2, Final Fantasy

There's still heaps of PS2 games coming out and the PS2 isn't dead yet (unfortunately )

I'm waiting till TGS. If nothing's there I think I'll probably stop believeing.

Comment

me too, after TGS i'll stop anticipating this title as well. Its funny that sites like IGN are listing games like Painkiller on the PS2's latest release date revisions but no mention of RE there.

Comment

Working...
                                X