Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you won't play RE5 because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting a PS3. I've always been a fan of sony products. I can say the same about Nintendo as I have had all the major systems except Super NES. I did play the demo on my friends 360 so I guess if I had the time and money I would have all of the systems.

Comment

You never had a SNES?

...You have my sympathies. D: My personal favorite system ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
        You never had a SNES?

...You have my sympathies. D: My personal favorite system ever.
        haha i love the snes its awesome

Comment

I'll have to play it at a friends place since my PS3 is in the UK. I left it there for my brother so at least he can play lol. Though the real reason is that I couldn't carry so much stuff on the flight when I was moving (I was literally wearing three coats at the same time), and my luggage was already like 25kg over weight, though Cathay Pacific are OK about it cos I'm travelling with a kid so I can do whatever I want. Awesome!

Comment

Personally? If I had the money, I'd just upgrade my pc. Usually, when games are made with multiplataforming in mind (and not "porting"), the pc draws the better card, if you have the system for it. Plus, on the pc:

- You'll generally avoid fanboys while playing online.

- Greatest range of games.

- Talking about old, there are some kickass "old" games that you can't find on any console, like The Longest Journey, Thief 1 and 2, and the list goes on.

- And last but not least : Emulation. 'Nuff said. Actually, this could go on.

But that's just me, since I personally think that no game is worth purchasing a console.

Comment

When I read the topic title I thought it would be about the controls. I need to stop getting on gamefaqs >_>.

I had the X-box 360 so I'm getting it.

Comment

ps3 all the way baby !!!!

i agree with alexia dvds are so 2007
                Attached Files
                Last edited by alone-in-shadow; 03-02-2009, 02:48 AM.

Comment

I'd better off programming my own RE 5 or wait until I get a new job before owning a current gen system...but if I had the money I'd buy all three systems. And by the release date I can't even count on the future PC version.

Comment

Working...
                  X