No announcement yet.

Hilarious Fan Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope we're allowed to curse. Pretty much every other post I make has one or two profanities littered in there...but I can't help it, I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do about it -- I'm an Italian from New York. EYYYYYYY!

Comment

Curse? Of course you can't bloody curse. We're nazi mods here! How can we be shit eating asshole mods if we allow you to fucking swear?

Uhhh...what I mean is yes, as long as it's not full of obcenities. Like the above statement, actually. You can use the odd word but you get carried away and just string swear words into some bizare and vulgur haku then I'm gonna kick your ass. I mean we are on a forum about a game that you have to be 15 to play, at least in theory. We figure most of you can handle the f word in a mature and/or amusing fashion.

Comment

Wesker = Iceman from Top Gun is great. I laugh at some people still speculating on some of these things that have been all but confirmed.

"Mystery Woman cant be <insert who it is>, because its obvious thats who it is. So because its obvious it cant be them!"

Comment

People want to be suprised.

Comment

Well since Wesker is ment to be "Evil" and want revenge on Chris, wouldn't you abduct his little sister he so cares for? Unless.... Wesker isn't evil......

Well in a few weeks all questions will finally be answered.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadbeard View Post
              Watching Steve die made suffering him throughout the entire game worth it. When Wesker threatened to revive him his villainry reached unmatched levels...
              That is the truth....Wesker must be stopped!

Comment

i have the perfect way to stop wesker...get the lawyer tyrants

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                  i have the perfect way to stop wesker...get the lawyer tyrants
                  Dude..look at all the funny speculations about re5, now imagine what its going to be like for re6!
                  They will probebly say that Jill is actualy Chris' alter ego sent to take revenge on TRICELL after it was revealed that Barry had shaved his beard. Soon afterwards Jill AKA chris lead a team of elite BSSA snipers to the TRICELL HQ along with Chuck Norris armed with a BB gun. Albert Wesker is speculated to of survived re5 and is now working in burger king, how ever he was soon fired after a customer found sun glasses in their burger. Now Albert Wesker is blaming Chris for his failure as Barry strokes his new found chin.

Comment

but we need more of em in Capcom games.....what there was only 1?

Two. Alfred and Morpheus. Morpheus went the whole hog though and had boobs and everything. Alfred just wore a dress and a wig.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post

Two. Alfred and Morpheus. Morpheus went the whole hog though and had boobs and everything. Alfred just wore a dress and a wig.
                      yea that was kinda creepy ..

i remember when i was reading a magazine ages ago it said that ashley graham was sherry birkin

o0o how times change

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post

ah I thought you meant this Morpheus

I know which one it is now lol. But yeah never played Dead Aim for some odd reason....

Comment

When I first saw the Teaser Trailer, i was like no way, Chris Redfield is back, my Speculation of the teaser trailer was that RACOON CITY WAS IN RUINS and that there was still an outbreak of zombies (the way they ran and looked in the shadows appeared to be zombies) and Chris was sent in to stop them or something...My first thought before UC was that he was looking for Jill or something...But I thought i was going to be a battle in the post-nuked raccoon city. Turns out I got one of the two things right.

That is Chris Redfield was going to be the lead man!

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                            People want to be suprised.
                            Are you sure?! Look at the way spoilers fly around the internet. Personally, I think spoilers are too rampant, and I have had to place myself on lockdown to have any surprises left at all for RE5...

Comment

I dance, dance like a cat on a hot tin roof to not have the whole damned game spoiled before I buy it.

Comment

Working...
                              X