No announcement yet.

RE5's Final Boss fight MUST be EPIC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Yeah, the ghost of Brad Vickers definitely needs to make a comeback. I'm stoked he'll be returning in RE5. Shit, should I spoiler tag that?

Comment

I wouldn't mind a couple short QTE cutscenes...actually...ehhh, I don't really know how I feel about QTE's. I want the battle to be as awesome and as drawn out as possible, and I think a pre-battle QTE battle might be pretty cool. But at the same time...ehh...I'm not so sure. I was indifferent about RE4's QTE's, but I thought the one the first time you encounter Krauser was pretty cool.

I'm conflicted on this one.

Comment

Unfortunately I think many of you may be disappointed in the end fight. I know the fight won't match my dream scenario so I'm just hoping it's not going to be complete ass. It's the one aspect of 5, in terms of story and gameplay, that I feel will have trouble living up to my expectations.

Comment

I think the funniest thing in the end fight will be this.

*Chris shoulders rocket launcher.*

Chris: After everything you've done Wesker...you can go straight to Hell!

*Chris fires a rocket. Wesker dodges rocket and laughs.*

Wesker: Oh Chris. Did you really think that would work on me? I'm afraid I will now be forced to violently anally assault you, at warp speed. Bend over Topher.

Chris: Well...shit!

Wesker: Not for a week you won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            I think the funniest thing in the end fight will be this.

*Chris shoulders rocket launcher.*

Chris: After everything you've done Wesker...you can go straight to Hell!

*Chris fires a rocket. Wesker dodges rocket and laughs.*

Wesker: Oh Chris. Did you really think that would work on me? I'm afraid I will now be forced to violently anally assault you, at warp speed. Bend over Topher.

Chris: Well...shit!

Wesker: Not for a week you won't.
            lol mmmmmm a meaty chris sandwich

Comment

Lol, volcano

My brother and I were discussing earlier how funny it'd be if Wesker were doing his little teleport thingy, and he tripped and fell over into the volcano.

He waves his hand towards the top, and cries "Nooooo..." in his new croaky voice. xD

Comment

Darkmoon - you're one sick dude.

The more and more I think about it, I bet Wesker will mutate. Not into a full-blown monster per se, but akin to his mind's envisioning himself something of a god. Hopefully he still looks mostly human.

Comment

I'm still really hoping on no mutation...if for nothing else to buck the trend in Resident Evil games. If he does mutate, however, which I still really hope he doesn't, I hope it's at least something humanoid, and not a big friggin' Nemesis-like blob.

Comment

I think, if he does mutate, it'll be into something Tyrant like. It makes the most sense, imo.

Comment

I pray there will be nothing stupid like any countdowns it gets really anoying when you have to rush to kill the boss you caint enjoy the fighting and plese to god doint have any launchers or explosions I doint mind fistfights or gun fight's thoses are epic but not the other ones.
                      Last edited by Sephiroth; 03-02-2009, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Countdown would be fine if it is after the fight, I agree that bossfights with a countdown tend to be lame.

Comment

Not really. The boss fight with Nemesis on a countdown was epic win.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            No.

No rocket launchers. No countdowns. No explosions. Pure fistfighting, pure testosterone, pure hatred.
                            just as in metal gear solid 4 one last fight !!!!
                            Last edited by rehunk88; 03-02-2009, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock it. View Post
                              I've done no speculation, but I'm personally hoping it'll be simple-and-sweet. I don't want them to make it too cinematic, it usually ends up dragging too long. Take MGS2 for example. They dragged the last set of events for about 20, 30 minutes, but it was way too clear right off the bat, thus diminishing the overall "woah, didn't see that coming!" to a "no sh*t Sherlock" state. I want it to be shocking. I want a clean : "You ruined my life. I'll have your immortal soul burning in hell for that." *ingame battle*, *headshot*.
                              That's just plain anticlimactic. Did you even read my first post? A struggle of ten years, all the shit Chris and Wesker have been through, all that the Resident Evil series itself has been through, and you want it to end that quickly? That would be TERRIBLE. The definition of anticlimactic.

Comment

I think that MGS2 did a pretty good job with the climax. The last cinematics were long but it worthed every minute. What pisses me off is the last conversation with the A.I. Colonel before the final fight with Solidus, now that was unessesary.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X