Midnight realease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight realease?

anyone going to a midnight realease to pick up there copy of RESIDENT F'IN EVIL 5!?
    i am. heres some picks i took at gamestop today while i was going there to pick up a new
    wired mic, and damn there were posters of re5 EVERYWHERE!
    theres also going to be a realease party to from 10pm-midnight and YOUR SUPPOSED TO DRESS UP AS A ZOMBIE! ahaha thats awesome!

one of sheva and chris in the background

one of chris and sheva in the background

midnight realease party poster

up close realease party (if you cant read the smaller text it says)

"Be apart of the outbreak - zombiefy yourself and come out to the Resident Evil 5 launch party at Gamestop
    RESERVE YOUR COPY TODAY!"

so is anyone going to a midnight release?
    i sure am.

I plan to go the the pre-release party dressed as a zombie. Maybe a zombified RPD officer since I already have the uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
      I plan to go the the pre-release party dressed as a zombie. Maybe a zombified RPD officer since I already have the uniform.
      thats awesome dude, ill probly go as a zombie aswell

Comment

I wish my store had a midnight release. Instead, I'll have to wait until about 6:30pm Friday the 13th to start playing RE5.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          I wish my store had a midnight release. Instead, I'll have to wait until about 6:30pm Friday the 13th to start playing RE5.
          damn dude, that sux

Comment

If my GameStop has a midnight party, I can dress up as a zombified Wesker like the one found in the Battle Game of RE1 on the Sega Saturn. Not to mention I was Wesker for Halloween two years ago. Still got all I need. Even the blood and stuff I used for my Pyramid Head costume this year.

Wesker's S.T.A.R.S. outfit > his new one.

Comment

I don't think my gamestop will have one so I'll just take the day off and run over their at 1o.

Comment

If this "release party" starts at 10, does that mean you can buy the game at 10 p.m. on 3/12/09?

Meh, either way, I will get a good night's rest and wake up the next morning and pick up a copy at 9 or 10 a.m. (whenever the store opens). No sense in trying to stay up all night playing the game when I will have already suffered through midterms M-TH.

As for dressing up...

...absolutely NOT. Standing around in a gamestop with people dressed like zombies and Leon Kennedy's is about as cool as AIDS.
                Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-05-2009, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                  If this "release party" starts at 10, does that mean you can buy the game at 10 p.m. on 3/12/09?
                  No. They won't start selling it until 12:01am.

That reminds me. I'm not sure if every Gamestop that is doing this will have the same prize (or even any prize at all), but the Gamestop here will be awarding the best zombie with a $60 gift card.
                  Last edited by Archelon; 03-05-2009, 08:17 PM.

Comment

No. They won't start selling it until 12:01am.

That reminds me. I'm not sure if every Gamestop that is doing this will have the same prize (or even any prize at all), but the Gamestop here will be awarding the best zombie with a $60 gift card.
                    Damn, waiting 'til 12:01 a.m. sucks.

And dressing up to win what basically equates to a free RE5 wouldn't be so bad...still, I'd rather keep my dignity and shell out the bones. Kudos though, to all the folks who win the contests.
                    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-05-2009, 08:19 PM.

Comment

still, I'd rather keep my dignity and shell out the bones.
                      I think one's dignity goes out the window once they're standing in line for a midnight release of a video game.

Comment

^Haha, yeah. Well, good luck to you staying up all night. I couldn't do it, hence my reasoning to sleep and pick it up Friday a.m.

As much as I have been dying to play RE5, I'll wait. Though I bet I'll wake up early Friday morning. Like a kid on Christmas day.

Comment

I think one's dignity goes out the window once they're standing in line for a midnight release of a video game.
                          yup lol, but i don't see the point about what wrong about dressing up? i mean if your dessing up as leon at a place where leon isnt in the game yha thats stupid but dressing up is just for fun and trying to have a good time

Comment

^I was just stating my preference. If you're into it, then by all means go for it.

Comment

^I was just stating my preference. If you're into it, then by all means go for it.
                              yha true, my bad, didn't meen 2 b a dick

but if i wasn't getting it at midnight id probably wake up early as hell 2

Comment

Working...
                              X